MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

bluelitzer

I was in the store this morning and I could see a sign on one of the closets with release dates on it....I think I saw March 23 as the date for this to be sold in store. I'm like 85% sure lol No harm keeping an eye out for an early release...not like they haven'd done it before :)
Thanks for the info! I had totally excluded getting Embrace Me l/s because of the description (sounds like pink pigeon/cyy/dlg/night blooming dupe) but then you come face to face with a swatch on someone... there goes your original list.
girlhaha.gif

erine1881

I was in the store this morning and I could see a sign on one of the closets with release dates on it....I think I saw March 23 as the date for this to be sold in store. I'm like 85% sure lol    No harm keeping an eye out for an early release...not like they haven'd done it before  :)
April 4th is the launch date for this. March 23rd is a saturday.

Ana A

How long in advance (before the store launch date) are you guys (non-pros) usually able to pre-order? With all the classes Im taking now I dont have the energy to stalk this collection online and I want to have my wallet ready for what is coming!
yahoo.gif

CrissyF

I don't have many purple lipsticks but ever since receiving Tarte's glamazon lipstick in playful, I think I'll be adventurous and try out Heroine!

Pretty Honeybee

I am excited to get my hands on the infamous "heroine"!!! I missed out last year, but not this time around!! Of course the other colors will be included as well :D

pemily

I get all the brights but it would be nice for some neutrals also now that liners are coming also... Quite disappointed

Face2Mac

I need 2 Heroine l/s, Ablaze and Embrace Me and 2 Heroine pencils. I missed Heroine the first time and won't let it slip by this time.

Mac hasn't had a true purple liner in like ages. My sister still has the Grape lipliner and she pulls it out and I think of all the years that have went by on that pencil (gross) but "I still lust for it'.

Wolverina

I need 2 Heroine l/s, Ablaze and Embrace Me and 2 Heroine pencils. I missed Heroine the first time and won't let it slip by this time.  Mac hasn't had a true purple liner in like ages. My sister still has the Grape lipliner and she pulls it out and I think of all the years that have went by on that pencil (gross) but "I still lust for it'. 
I still have my Grape liner as well, and an even earlier DC'ed purple/ lavender liner that is gorgeous- I wish I could still read the name on it!

sagehen

I still have my Grape liner as well, and an even earlier DC'ed purple/ lavender liner that is gorgeous- I wish I could still read the name on it!
I still have my Grape liner too! I hope the Heroine liner comes close - my last Grape pencil is getting shorter and shorter.

Misato-san

that's so true, last autumn I searched for a purple lipliner for Potent Fig mattene... the only decent option in the whole MAC range was a eye pencil... (I enden buying a lip pencil from Kiko cosmetics, an Italian brand).
Same story for Goes and goes... ._.

GlamQueen21

When I said that Embrace Me l/l is on it's fourth appearance, I forgot that Iris Apfel had it that collection. So it will be Embrace Me's fifth time.

Face2Mac

Could be Lush n Lilac if it plastic container. That is good for Up the Amp and I use it for the lighter lips like-Purple Rite and Snob.

Debbs

I am eyeing Heroine Lipgloss but I kno that I won't be getting it until April 11th when I make one trip to pick up my ED stuff. Hopefully the ED stuff will be in the backrooms by 4th or thereabouts. I have to drive back down to the Pro store (hopefully I find it) on the 18th for N&M so plan to see BB on the 11th and stop by NS on the 18th to possibly get an item or two from BB.