MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

NATlar

I love Embrace Me lip liner, definitely will love the lipstick but the liner is similar to Pink Pigeon so probably will give that lipstick a miss I don't know! Oh Heroine :D I have two already won't need anymore, hope they do Quick Sizzle again LOVE that lipstick. I'm not a gloss person but I do want the Heroine and Embrace Me lipglass

emzy

Saw this on IG, credit to the user. Has anyone else seen it? Edit removed the pic cause I dont think its the new fashion sets

emzy

I looked at the first page again and I didn't see a deep color listed like there is in the pic. So this pic might be one of those thst are just put together. Aka false alarm. Sorry everyone I just got excited :( the pic also doesn't have the liners..

Prettypackages

I only have one pipi and papa... So I might get Embrace me. Looks very pretty on that model. I love heroine, and it is the one color I don't have an exact dupe of. so I'll get a backup. but honestly, I'm not doing anymore backups after this. Mac seems to be recycling their colors.

That1980sGirl

^^^^ totaly agree about mac recycling colors. But hey how many can you come up with. Just saw this on instagram I knew I would love heroine lip liner but I wish mac would bring back grape liners http://web.stagram.com/p/388744630415994106_230499682

janineios

1a2771da_image.jpeg
Adding onto last post, this is how her lip recipe looks on (black + fuchsia lip mix with Heroine lip pencil). :)

KiKi Kontour

I was in the store this morning and I could see a sign on one of the closets with release dates on it....I think I saw March 23 as the date for this to be sold in store. I'm like 85% sure lol No harm keeping an eye out for an early release...not like they haven'd done it before :)
funny u mentioned that cuz i did hear that the fashion sets MIGHT...strong MIGHT drop earlier than April and if they do...all bets are OFF for my no buy cuz i've only been doin this no buy waiting on the arrival of these babies!! i told my MUA that when they come out i want heroine x2 and MAAAAAYBE embrace me-lippies only! i already got embrace me n purple liners!! hopefully they'll come out when they drop this mineralized foundation n lippie joints to save me a trip!!

Gatton

I've asked the Pro store in Amsterdam what's the deal in the Netherlands... (so I'm guessing it'll be the same for whole Europe) They're getting a new training on the 22nd of February, then he'll know if we get the same colours (HEROINE PLZ), and if it'll be an online only or a store release.

Corally

I've asked the Pro store in Amsterdam what's the deal in the Netherlands... (so I'm guessing it'll be the same for whole Europe) They're getting a new training on the 22nd of February, then he'll know if we get the same colours (HEROINE PLZ), and if it'll be an online only or a store release. 
Please keep us posted! :)

Pinkdollface

The counter manager from my local counter has update on the 21st, so I hope I can get some info from her on the 22nd. She might not have the info on the Metallic & Nudes collection though if that's pro only. I hope together we can figure out all the release dates and places of the collections that we're getting!

nillafrost

Inglot is greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!! The Times Square location is where I went and made my first purchase back in 2010. They are very polite and the product line is massive and cheap compared to other lines!! But, great quality!!!!! They have a pro discount as well.
I just got my first inglot palette yesterday and am soo please I got the 10 color one and basically got yellow, orange, red,green,teal,blue,lavender,purple, grey and charcoal. I love love love them. I thinking of making another, like a toned down version of my already vivid palette. I also picked up a slim lipstick in #65 and it's a true purple color on my lips,it's like a semi glossy version of heroine on me. Love it! I totally recommend. ;)

LAKESHA1908

I just got my first inglot palette yesterday and am soo please I got the 10 color one and basically got yellow, orange, red,green,teal,blue,lavender,purple, grey and charcoal. I love love love them. I thinking of making another, like a toned down version of my already vivid palette. I also picked up a slim lipstick in #65 and it's a true purple color on my lips,it's like a semi glossy version of heroine on me. Love it! I totally recommend.
winks.gif
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I love the fact that the palettes are stackable and magnetized...If you need to take the eye shadow out take off the top and use the corner of the top and it pulls up no problem!!! #65 is a popular shade with them!!! I need to purchase some more myself....I want the biggest eye shadow palette they have. I also want a palette of brights, the one I made has dark colors for smokey eyes and a few brow bone highlight colors. They have been saying forever that ATL is suppose to get an INGLOT store they need to hurry up!! But, at least we can purchase online, at first they didn't have one and then they created a US website.
peace2.gif

GlamQueen21

I just got my first inglot palette yesterday and am soo please I got the 10 color one and basically got yellow, orange, red,green,teal,blue,lavender,purple, grey and charcoal. I love love love them. I thinking of making another, like a toned down version of my already vivid palette. I also picked up a slim lipstick in #65 and it's a true purple color on my lips,it's like a semi glossy version of heroine on me. Love it! I totally recommend.
winks.gif
YAY for your first INGLOT eyeshadow palette purchase! I love #504 DS!! It is a gorgeous teal shade!!