MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

princess sarah

Heroine Lipgloss?????? If that dream came true, I think I would buy a draw full of backups!!

Candy Yum Yum would be another great set for them to bring out, especially now its Perm

singer82

I'd love to finally get my hands on Heroine (that sounds funny lol) Im on a gloss no-buy, but would break that for a Heroine gloss!

singer82

I'd love to finally get my hands on Heroine (that sounds funny lol) Im on a gloss no-buy, but would break that for a Heroine gloss!

martiangurll

I wore Quick Sizzle today!
th_thstars.gif
<------ This is how I felt. LOL

Lust is beautiful.
yes.gif

Does anyone else want to see Fresh Salmon set?
eyelove.gif
I'd be on that. The polish would be TDF.
flower.gif

mrsdee

Sooooooo I heard Heroine WILL indeed be a part of this col. If not this one for sure it's coming back for spring!!! I already have it but would love to see a Heroine gloss. And happy for everyone that missed out on it the first time around :)))

BuickMackane

Sooooooo I heard Heroine WILL indeed be a part of this col. If not this one for sure it's coming back for spring!!! I already have it but would love to see a Heroine gloss. And happy for everyone that missed out on it the first time around
smiles.gif
))
That's great news! I have Heroine and I don't intend to buy a BU but there are a lot of people out there who missed out on it the first time round. Time to spread the Heroine love!

CartoonChic

Sooooooo I heard Heroine WILL indeed be a part of this col. If not this one for sure it's coming back for spring!!! I already have it but would love to see a Heroine gloss. And happy for everyone that missed out on it the first time around
smiles.gif
))
For real?! You've just made a lot of people happy. I have Heroine with a BU, but would get another BU and definitely the gloss.

chi1216

Sooooooo I heard Heroine WILL indeed be a part of this col. If not this one for sure it's coming back for spring!!! I already have it but would love to see a Heroine gloss. And happy for everyone that missed out on it the first time around :)))
Yep. I heard the same thing a few weeks ago. The MA said MAC *may* be doing a spring "Mac by request" collection. I almost fainted when she told me that.

Shantastic

If Heroine is coming back, I'm getting like 3 of those joints to go with my other backup. I LOVE that lipstick. I'm so excited about the spring!

Yep. I heard the same thing a few weeks ago. The MA said MAC *may* be doing a spring "Mac by request" collection. I almost fainted when she told me that.
If another By Request collection is released....what 3 lipsticks would everyone want to be re-released???

Michelemu21

Mellow Mood and viva glam Cyndi are two I really like.
If Heroine is coming back, I'm getting like 3 of those joints to go with my other backup. I LOVE that lipstick. I'm so excited about the spring! If another By Request collection is released....what 3 lipsticks would everyone want to be re-released???

Latest posts