MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

SRICH76

Some of the LE products can still be bought from MAC through their Gone But Not Forgotten program. If the item was released within the last 3 years there's a possibility you can get this item. I was able to get my hands on the PP collection paint pots Genuine Treasure and Idyllic, which should arrive any day. So if Heroine was release in the last 3 years check and see MAC might have in their inventory.

peachsuns

Mellow Mood and viva glam Cyndi are two I really like.
Viva Glam Cyndi is one of my lipsticks I wear quite often.
love.gif

Naughtyp

My guess is that some of the glosses will be for PRO lipsticks now that they're available to everyone - Violetta, Fusion Pink, Show Orchid, etc. Up The Amp would be great too, and I bet they'll do something for Candy Yum-Yum.
I hope you are right !! I have all those lipsticks except up the amp and I would probably buy the matching lipgloss for all of them. even tho I have too much lg already!! I need to stop buying them honestly! and matching nail polish?! lol u kno I'm all over this!! well, until we know for sure. how soo. can we expect the color story?

hwdsprincess

I hope you are right !! I have all those lipsticks except up the amp and I would probably buy the matching lipgloss for all of them. even tho I have too much lg already!! I need to stop buying them honestly! and matching nail polish?! lol u kno I'm all over this!! well, until we know for sure. how soo. can we expect the color story?
Omg u have to go get up the amp!!! I love that color if it was limited I'd buy like 4 to last me I'm so glad it's perm

singer82

If Heroine is coming back, I'm getting like 3 of those joints to go with my other backup. I LOVE that lipstick. I'm so excited about the spring! If another By Request collection is released....what 3 lipsticks would everyone want to be re-released???
-Playtime! Playtime! Playtime! Ohhhhh Playtime! Did I mention Playtime? Lol -Lollipop Loving -Queens Sin

MACina

yahoo.gif
....this is great news
pompom.gif

Sooooooo I heard Heroine WILL indeed be a part of this col. If not this one for sure it's coming back for spring!!! I already have it but would love to see a Heroine gloss. And happy for everyone that missed out on it the first time around
smiles.gif
))

MRV

Yes to PLAYTIME! I would get a Playtime NP and even a gloss inspite of my no-buy!

SRICH76

If Heroine is coming back, I'm getting like 3 of those joints to go with my other backup. I LOVE that lipstick. I'm so excited about the spring! If another By Request collection is released....what 3 lipsticks would everyone want to be re-released???
Heroine lipstick is coming back along with a Heroine lip liner and gloss per the MUA that just returned from training.

BuickMackane

Heroine lipstick is coming back along with a Heroine lip liner and gloss per the MUA that just returned from training.
A Heroine lip liner and gloss?!?!?!
th_drool.gif

Looks like I'll be getting that Heroine lippie BU after all, whether I like it or not. Mum's going to be pleased
greengrin.gif

liba

with a LINER??? oh man, that will be one of the most important liners in my collection!!

As much as I like matching lips and nails, I didn't buy anything from the last fashion sets. This time I'm not going to miss out - but is it going to be liners instead of nail polish?

SRICH76

with a LINER??? oh man, that will be one of the most important liners in my collection!! As much as I like matching lips and nails, I didn't buy anything from the last fashion sets. This time I'm not going to miss out - but is it going to be liners instead of nail polish?
He didn't mention nail polish.

liba

He didn't mention nail polish.
I hope MAC stays committed to polish. The formula has definitely been improving a lot lately. Doing colors that match with some of the beloved lipsticks is a really nice thing to offer.

Kaidan

That's awesome! :D Maybe this year the sets will include lipliners instead of nail polishes? What would happen if they ever made a Heroine blush?