MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Mac-Guy

with a LINER??? oh man, that will be one of the most important liners in my collection!!

As much as I like matching lips and nails, I didn't buy anything from the last fashion sets. This time I'm not going to miss out - but is it going to be liners instead of nail polish?
flower.gif

MACina

Thank you....yes, 2 should be the least.Especially since I use a looooooooooot of purple lippies and glosses and this should be a perfect match for most of them.And I think that it does also look pretty together with pink lippies to let them look more purple.
QS/CYY/PiPi etc. + Heroine l/l ->
eyelove.gif

So maybe even more BUSs????
hmm.gif

If it's LE, at least 2 BUs!!! Anything less is unacceptable!

BuickMackane

All this Heroine pencil talk made me realise I have a lot of purples in need of a good liner. I'd love to get 2-3 of the H pencils but they'll only be sold as part of a set, right? I'm pretty certain I don't need 2-3 lippie BUs or glosses.

I hope they put the sets in a nice bag like they did with the Primped Out ones.
heart.gif

MRV

Heroine LINER!!!
pompom.gif
I wish they would also put out a lighter purple liner.

Buick - I don't think they are sold in sets, they are just calling them sets.

Pinkdollface

Heroine back and also a lipliner
thud.gif
I got tears in my eyes of happyness!!
Now to decide how many BU's I need...
The lipliner will also be great for Seductive Intent and Strong Woman:)

MACina

Me too....it was such an overwhelming feeling of happyness when I read this
th_e2cloud9.gif

Heroine back and also a lipliner
thud.gif
I got tears in my eyes of happyness!!
Now to decide how many BU's I need...
The lipliner will also be great for Seductive Intent and Strong Woman:)

chi1216

If Heroine is coming back, I'm getting like 3 of those joints to go with my other backup. I LOVE that lipstick. I'm so excited about the spring! If another By Request collection is released....what 3 lipsticks would everyone want to be re-released???
I would have to go with Heroine, lavender whip, and budding love.

BuickMackane

Awesome! I'll take 3 Heroine pencils and 1 Heroine gloss please, thank you
th_drool.gif

You are so right about a lighter purple liner. I almost always end up using NYX Purple Rain and half the time it doesn't really match the lippie.

luvlydee

well you better wear it more often now :poke: :train:
I know i still wont touch it as much still until i have secured my backups lol. I dont know if itll sell out before i could get my hands on it. I want mac to come out with playtime again also. Im running low and i dont have a backup!

CartoonChic

What are your most important liners?

Mine are Nightmoth, Just My Type, Dervish and Just Wonderful.

But Heroine liner would for sure replace Just Wonderful!
Ah, Just Wonderful. The one that got away. I'm still lemming this lip pencil and hope it shows up at a CCO. I've never backed up a lip pencil before, but I will certainly make multiple exceptions for a Heroine lip pencil.

My important MAC liners are Currant, Magenta, Plum, Cork, Lasting Sensation, Embrace Me, Beet, Cherry... and soon to be Heroine.

Prettypackages

well you better wear it more often now
poke.gif
choochoo.gif
LOL I wasn't trying to save it either.. It's just the case of too much too soon. I only bought heroine b/c of the hype so when it came, I kinda tossed it aside. Plus I wasn't expecting it b/c it was backordered. It just up at my door. I was in love with WMS. Then I swatched it and wore it and loved it, but always reached for WMS or a gloss. No excuses now... I'm wearing it.

califabulous

I will get the heroine set for sure! a Lip pencil too??!! yesssssss
yahoo.gif
I missed heroine the first time around. i tried it on and it was sooo comfortable on the lips!!! I can't wait to find out what other shades will be included!!!