MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Mac-Guy

This collection should also feature Lavender Whip!
flower.gif

MissTT

Mmmhmm! And BUs! I've been waiting for a purple liner like that!
Same here! CC was picking up a NYX purple for me, but I may have to skip that one. (Except I probably won't because, come on, it's name after Prince.) Speaking of Prince, I'm not too interested in the Heroine gloss b/c I have All My Purple Life l/g and I've worn it just a few times. I'm trying to stay away from MAC l/g b/c I just don't end up wearing them.

LadyMisfit

My MUA said it will be a lipstick, liner, lipgloss and eyeshadow sets and she did confirm that yes Heroine is coming back. I didn't get it when it was first released but I'm getting my hands on 2-3.

liba

My MUA said it will be a lipstick, liner, lipgloss and eyeshadow sets and she did confirm that yes Heroine is coming back. I didn't get it when it was first released but I'm getting my hands on 2-3.
Matching eyeshadows?????????????????????????????
wtff.gif

Even coordinated shadows would be nice, but a Heroine eye shadow would be SICK!

ChosenOne

Anyone have thoughts on how Lavender Whip might compare to VGNicki2? I feel like I might have to just wait and ask this again after VGN2 comes out, but wanted to put it out there!

Naughtyp

Anyone have thoughts on how Lavender Whip might compare to VGNicki2?  I feel like I might have to just wait and ask this again after VGN2 comes out, but wanted to put it out there!
was wondering the same thing. I didn't buy LW yet I want VgN2? I don't get it lol ill wait to try I. person to see if I like it or not