MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

TommyCJC

hehehe, those are my swatches :) To me, SIlly is closer to Please Me & Chatterbox. Snob is a lot lighter than Silly.
Thanks doll!! I think I'll get one because I LOVE Please Me and the fact of it being matte means I'll like the finish better than Chatterbox so yeah thank you for the help sweetie :) xoxo

Prettypackages

you are so pretty and they all look good on you. Makes me want them all.
So I swatched all the items I bought from this collection expect the lip liners. HTH with everyone's list lol. Photos were taken using natural sunlight and no flash.

Top left is Silly lip glass.
Top Right is Ablaze lip glass.
Bottom Left: Heroine lip glass
Bottom Right: Embrace Me lipstick

Haven

So are any of the ls in this collection similar to the mineralized ls? Trying to cut down my list since I have already splurged on some of the new mineralized ls. I already have Heroine, so I will be skipping that ls.

I want all of the lgs, liners, and 3 of the ls. I need to cut down this list somehow.

janineios

82e0b1db_image.jpeg
More swatchy swatches! Credit to IG user. I now want all the lipsticks and liners. Still debating which lipglasses and eyeshadows. I'm such a sucker for bright colors -_-

1HOTCHICK

See that's what concerned me, I knew embrace me would looks something like the other pinks, had it narrowed down to Pink P or Cyy, now embrace me is a darker color, but if you mix the liner with cyy you get the exact color of embrace me. I might just get 2 to just see if hey are more matte than Cyy, def regret not preordering Silly, but will do so tomorrow.