MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

colormefab

Anyone else start their stalking tonight? As excited as I am for this collection, I have a crazy busy week ahead of me, so I think I'll check for the launch when I get up every morning and before I go to bed every night, but I do not have the energy to pull all-nighters this week! So I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I catch this when it pops up, and if not, I know where I'll be the morning of April 4th
sweatdrop.gif

That will be me! I'll be up all night this week working anyway. I've been waiting on this collections since I heard Heroine was being repromoted. Hopefully it launches tonight but I am determined to get my hands on this collection whether I catch it online or I have to fight my way in a line at the counter.
icon_bump.gif

1HOTCHICK

Well I have tanned skin, so anything orange looks good on my complexion, so we'll see, but def do swatches when I get that one. Shouldve ordered it with my others lol/ Silly kind of reminds me of Illamsaqua's Plunge lipstick

Aquamarine1543

Well I have tanned skin, so anything orange looks good on my complexion, so we'll see, but def do swatches when I get that one. Shouldve ordered it with my others lol/ Silly kind of reminds me of Illamsaqua's Plunge lipstick
I have Illamasqua Plunge l/s and lt looks similar to Pink Nouveau (or maybe slightly lighter than Pink Nouveau). I thought Silly is white pink or similar to St. Germain. But since you said it reminded you of Plunge, I want it more.lol

1HOTCHICK

Lol, it is more of the Pepto pink like Saint Germain, I guess you could say Silly is a little darker, but I have been wanting a baby pink matte.

janineios

I can't stay up tonight as I have an early appointment and I mean EARLY tomorrow. If it wasn't important I would totally stay up to stalk. Anyone willing to text me if the collection releases?

hwdsprincess

I feel like I've been really neglecting specktra I hate my phone doesn't pick up service where I work, sucks I'm so nervous I'm gonna miss this launch so hopefully it launches when I'm not working.

ForeverJenn

I now want all the lipsticks and liners. Still debating which lipglasses and eyeshadows. I'm such a sucker for bright colors -_-
Okay this is going to suck for me because I can only afford 4 items... I think they're going to be heroine, embrace me, ablaze lipstick and heroine lip pencil. I was hoping silly was lighter.. I wanted something close to flamingo :/ oh well

MaitaiFluff

This is really going to be tough for me to budget. Everyone's pictures are not helping either, because it all looks so good. I know that I have tons of similar things (except lip pencils), but every item is just unique enough that I just can eliminate it. For sure I know Ablaze LS, LP, and LG are coming home. I'm going to fight for the trifecta of Heroine, just because I need more BOLD in my life. Then, that Silly, I love that shade of pink... LS, LP, and LG. Finally, I have to see Embrace Me in person to know for sure that a bright pink lippie won't get lost in my world of other bright pink lippies. Oh, I also need to assess the eye shadows. I know for sure I don't neeeeed them, but I might want those as well. My excuse is that this collection officially releases on my b-day, so I'm probably going to let myself go a li'l crazy with it. Most importantly, thank you everyone for posting pictures, enablers. :p

Gatton

Have to call the pro store in Amsterdam next month to ask when we're getting it... not until May! Bah!

KMQE716

I heard its now available in pro stores. Is this true?
i saw someone saying that but it's only but 10:50AM EST over here is any pro store even open yet? lol. Just Dallas Pro is the only one i know of that had it out. San Fran is taking pre orders. That's all i've heard.

TommyCJC

I'd love to see some swatch comparisons on the possible dupes for Silly lipstick!! If anyone gets a chance it'd mean a lot! Xo