MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Copperhead

Lol I thought I was late I just purchased my magenta liner when Archie came out
LOL! Glad to see I'm not the only one. I have NYX's Purple Rain which is supposed to be a dupe for Magenta but something kept telling me to get Magenta. I got it a bit cheaper on Amazon but I just had to have it. It was silly though because they're pretty much the same. I know now though, that between these two, I'll probably not need another magenta colored liner in this here lifetime. LOL.

colormefab

LOL! Glad to see I'm not the only one. I have NYX's Purple Rain which is supposed to be a dupe for Magenta but something kept telling me to get Magenta. I got it a bit cheaper on Amazon but I just had to have it. It was silly though because they're pretty much the same. I know now though, that between these two, I'll probably not need another magenta colored liner in this here lifetime. LOL. 
I actually have both liners and if you're an OCD makeup head like me you would say that you "need" both. They're not dead on dupes, Magenta is a little lighter/darker....I can't really place the difference of the top of my head. I just know when I purchased Magenta and swatched it against Purple Rain, I was happy there was a difference because I didn't feel so silly to spend almost 3x more for it lol.

Pinkdollface

Have to call the pro store in Amsterdam next month to ask when we're getting it... not until May! Bah!
I'm sad and happy at the same time that we have to wait. I love all the swatches, but therefore my list has become big and expensive and the April collections will already take a big chunk of my money.

erine1881

http://statigr.am/p/418954058733691380_210910487 Ablaze looks more orange here...gosh I wish we'd get an accurate picture... apricot sounds lovely but if it's like morange...I can't do it.
And here are her swatches
9411dbd8_image.jpeg
04c9a037_image.jpeg

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much for the swatches! I'd already promised myself Heroine, but I have to say that the more I see of Ablaze, both the lipstick and the gloss, the more I like it. Not sure if you have both to compare, but is Ablaze similar to So Chaud?

MacNcheese

Ablaze keeps hopping on and off my list according to which swatch I see
th_mad0217.gif

To be truthful I'll probably end up getting it.

Does anyone know of a nyx dupe for heroine liner?

BeautyByLele

Hahaha I think alot of us already have colors that are very similar to these lippies BUT the addict in us is trying to find minor differences in them to justify purchasing them.. LOL !!! I know I am . . . . who else ?!?!?!/!

To save myself a headache of trying to find like colors NOW im thinking , "just screw it and purchase all the lipsticks" Hehehehe
thud.gif

Lipstickdiva420

Ablaze keeps hopping on and off my list according to which swatch I see
th_mad0217.gif

To be truthful I'll probably end up getting it.

Does anyone know of a nyx dupe for heroine liner?
Albaze is a tricky color I'm still getting it anyway lol. Purple rain is a good dupe for heroine liner, but then again I will be purchasing the heroine liner to see how it is.