MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

KMQE716

I'm starting to think they may actually launch this tomorrow for the rest of us.
cry.gif
Yeah i know i was surprised too. i got another box but it didnt come today. idk why.

Anyways, NO i don't regret Embrace me at All. IMO, i think it's my favorite out of the four, right now. Ablaze is a very close second. I could of done without Silly, as i said before. i think it would look good on someone lighter than me. But it's pretty, maybe if i play with some liners but i don't see myself drowning my lips with a liner to make a lipstick work lol.

cr8zy4MAC

It looks like Heroine lip liner is coming back online. It just showed the staus as "coming soon". It will probably show up when the rest of the collection is available (eyeshadows).

KMQE716

cdd33789_image.jpeg
From left to right: embrace Me, pink pigeon, CYY. Clearly have the same pop but different from darkest to lightest

nuclearteeth

Clearly have the same pop but different from darkest to lightest
Ooh, nice! Looks like I'll be picking up Embrace Me after all...it'll be much for wearable than Candy Yum Yum for me, and far enough from Pink Pigeon that I won't feel stupid for getting yet another dupe.

Lipstickdiva420

So my box is here.

thoughs:

Lipsticks:

Embrace Me: very pretty deep but hot pink. in the same family as Candy Yum Yum and Pink Piegon but i guess the more "tanned" of the three lol. it's identical to the pencil.

Silly: it looks simple to me. Nothing really special to me. Have not tried on my lips but if i do and nothing i'd rather not have that one

Heroine: of course i love! identical to the old one. no changes, thank God.

Ablaze: nice!!! actually more surprised about the color than i expected to be. Very apricot/permission (did i spell that right?) color. The brightest of them all. Real stand out.

Heroine Liner: it's like 90% close to Magenta! but magenta has that two toned appearance to it, Heroine is nice.

and i haven't opened up the rest of the stuff yet i got tired lol.

Can't wait to try albaze!!!!

KMQE716

Thanks!! Are you saying Heroine lip liner is a must have (because Magenta "doesn't need to be used...")??
I think Heroine IMO is a must have just bc it's another purple liner that you can use to maybe create other looks with lipsticks that are complicated. Bc i do think that when we try to have a liner that is not too dark like vino or Currant or not too purple pink like Magenta, Heroine would be a good alternative to use. I was sitting here before i ordered it thinking about other lipsticks besides Heroine i could wear it with to see if i wanted it and like for instance that could be a good pencil go to with VGN2 or Nocturnal Instincts or maybe even just other pale or lighter color lipsticks. It probably looks gorgeous with the right red for like a vampy type of feel. I think it's worth just to have but i don't see myself like having BU's of it.

SydVicious

I think Heroine IMO is a must have just bc it's another purple liner that you can use to maybe create other looks with lipsticks that are complicated. Bc i do think that when we try to have a liner that is not too dark like vino or Currant or not too purple pink like Magenta, Heroine would be a good alternative to use. I was sitting here before i ordered it thinking about other lipsticks besides Heroine i could wear it with to see if i wanted it and like for instance that could be a good pencil go to with VGN2 or Nocturnal Instincts or maybe even just other pale or lighter color lipsticks. It probably looks gorgeous with the right red for like a vampy type of feel. I think it's worth just to have but i don't see myself like having BU's of it.
OoooOoOo that sounds like a good idea.

Also, did you see the image with the Heroine l/l used as an eye liner? I think I might have to give that a try.

MissBeautyBunni

So my box is here.

thoughs:

Lipsticks:

Embrace Me: very pretty deep but hot pink. in the same family as Candy Yum Yum and Pink Piegon but i guess the more "tanned" of the three lol. it's identical to the pencil.

Silly: it looks simple to me. Nothing really special to me. Have not tried on my lips but if i do and nothing i'd rather not have that one

Heroine: of course i love! identical to the old one. no changes, thank God.

Ablaze: nice!!! actually more surprised about the color than i expected to be. Very apricot/permission (did i spell that right?) color. The brightest of them all. Real stand out.

Heroine Liner: it's like 90% close to Magenta! but magenta has that two toned appearance to it, Heroine is nice.

and i haven't opened up the rest of the stuff yet i got tired lol.
How are you feeling about Ablaze? I got the lipglass and love it. Was on the fence about the lipstick but like you said it's a stand out so when I visit my pro store again I'll pick it up

Miss M Monroe

I jus chatted with a Mac rep and she claims it will go up tomoro and I asked if it is a possibility it will go up around midnight she said it is a possibility but she didn't know for sure so fingers crossed ladies n gents still stalking though

KMQE716

OoooOoOo that sounds like a good idea.

Also, did you see the image with the Heroine l/l used as an eye liner? I think I might have to give that a try.
I think i saw someone talking about it but never saw the photo. That's a great idea though! is it eye safe?