MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

katelyn0

I've had such a crazy stressful day at school that I actually had forgotten about this collection for a few hours. Happy it didn't go up while I was at school. What better way to fix stress than reward myself with a few lippies lol. Sooner rather than later... hope it's up at midnight!

Lipstickdiva420

Dang should I pass on Silly? I don't do well with dry lippies.
Silly is dry
weeping.gif
oh no well will see. If i is really dry I will sell it.

KMQE716

Dang should I pass on Silly? I don't do well with dry lippies.
idk im going to play with it later tonight with the gloss and see what my final answer is. right now im just like meh! again i think it will look very nice on someone lighter than myself

OctoberViolet

girlhaha.gif
I also went to around that many looking for mirrored plum. I ended up finding it at CVS and it was on sale. YES! I am not a huge fan of lip gloss, but this is amazing. Beautiful color payoff and non sticky.

After going to 5,000 rite aids I finally got my hands on mirrored plum, so now I can mark heroine lipglass off my list
cheerleader.gif

KMQE716

dae9c645_image.jpeg
All the Ablaze products. Again sorry ab tone/lighting. I would take the pics with my canon but I broke the cord that goes in the computer ;(

SydVicious

idk im going to play with it later tonight with the gloss and see what my final answer is. right now im just like meh! again i think it will look very nice on someone lighter than myself
What is your Mac foundation shade, if you don't mind my asking?? My BFF is a NW50 and I am trying to talk her into a few lippies. She is just getting into lipsticks and she always uses the argument that I am an NW10 and therefore things will not look the same. I want to she her your Embrace me picture. That shade is stunning with your skin tone. I already have her convinced she needs Heroine. :)

KMQE716

What is your Mac foundation shade, if you don't mind my asking?? My BFF is a NW50 and I am trying to talk her into a few lippies. She is just getting into lipsticks and she always uses the argument that I am an NW10 and therefore things will not look the same. I want to she her your Embrace me picture. That shade is stunning with your skin tone. I already have her convinced she needs Heroine. :)
I am a N9/NW44/Matchmaster 8.0-8.5 (thanks MAC for the thousands of shades i have to go through)

Girl she can rock it! tell her stop being shy! now i think all of these lipsticks are going to look good on most of us light dark olive and brown. I LOVE deep lipsticks on lighter skin. the contrast in color...ah!

Latest posts