MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

SydVicious

I am a N9/NW44/Matchmaster 8.0-8.5 (thanks MAC for the thousands of shades i have to go through)

Girl she can rock it! tell her stop being shy! now i think all of these lipsticks are going to look good on most of us light dark olive and brown. I LOVE deep lipsticks on lighter skin. the contrast in color...ah!
She has been in the military for the past 10 years and she always does very subtle eyes and lips. In the military you can't really wear much at all in uniform. She is getting out next month and is trying to get a few fun new products to wear. I saw Heroine was coming back and called her ASAP to tell her she NEEDED it. I am going to forward your ablaze and embrace me pics to her. She told me she was "scared" but she was going to take the plunge on Heroine, so maybe I can talk her into Ablaze too.

Lipstickdiva420

girlhaha.gif
I also went to around that many looking for mirrored plum. I ended up finding it at CVS and it was on sale. YES! I am not a huge fan of lip gloss, but this is amazing. Beautiful color payoff and non sticky.
Aww you're so lucky you got it on sale lol. I was going to ask you if you could find it too since we're in the same area, but I finally found it. I love lip gloss as well especially when it's unique and yes! the color payoff is beautiful I was surprised and it wasn't stick like mac's lip glass and I love the smell of mirrored plum
pompom.gif

KMQE716

She has been in the military for the past 10 years and she always does very subtle eyes and lips. In the military you can't really wear much at all in uniform. She is getting out next month and is trying to get a few fun new products to wear. I saw Heroine was coming back and called her ASAP to tell her she NEEDED it. I am going to forward your ablaze and embrace me pics to her. She told me she was "scared" but she was going to take the plunge on Heroine, so maybe I can talk her into Ablaze too.
oh really? i have a makeup sister who is in the military too but she waits until the weekend to spice it up! Hopefully she will like it!

ameetaks

I haven't been on here in forever, but I'm SO excited for Heroine. If I don't get my hands on it this time..I don't know what I'm gonna do!!! Who thinks they'll be up at midnight? I'm going to have to set an alarm and STALK the site!

luvlydee

Ehhhhhhhhh imma skip heroine liner sooo i guess just a backup of heroine will do. If i miss out oh well at least i got the original.

ETA: i forgot about the shadows! Lmao ok so ablaze shadow for sure and maybe silly depending onhow it looks but i dont think those will sell fast anyways so i got time

Lipstickdiva420

Ehhhhhhhhh imma skip heroine liner sooo i guess just a backup of heroine will do. If i miss out oh well at least i got the original.

ETA: i forgot about the shadows! Lmao ok so ablaze shadow for sure and maybe silly depending onhow it looks but i dont think those will sell fast anyways so i got time
That's what I said lol. Maybe I'll I go to the store to purchase the shadows if I have time.

sagehen

I haven't been on here in forever, but I'm SO excited for Heroine. If I don't get my hands on it this time..I don't know what I'm gonna do!!! Who thinks they'll be up at midnight? I'm going to have to set an alarm and STALK the site!
Sadly I will be. My husband is so used to me and my late night stalking that he offered to take a shift for me lol.

Spectacular

Thankfully her money was put back on her card. Unfortunately they got away with it since the police refused to do anything about it, even tho my mom did all the investigating and even had a name and address!
girl_devil.gif
See...it's isht like that that makes me want to take it old-school.

Like, "Oh okay, you don't want to investigate. That's fine.
finger.gif
If you get any reports about someone beaten severely with both knees broken by a baseball bat...don't investigate that either kay?
peace2.gif
"

Shoot...it'd be a bad day for that person if I had an address...a REAL bad day.

vaisforluvrs

I'm so surprised that it's not up yet. So unlike MAC to actually be true to their word and launch on the day they say they will!

singer82

I keep going back and forth on getting Ablaze or Silly. I'm only trying to get 2 lippies and my 1 is Heroine! Anybody else having this dilemma?

luvlydee

Actually they launched it at 2:30pm (PST) on the actual launch date given (Jan. 30). I guess they are sticking with Thursday but at what time, who knows?
Yea this was the time for sure cuz i remember it was like 5:30 (est) here and my sister was ringing the doorbell coming from work and i didnt open til i placed my order lmaooo

Latest posts