MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

KrystalAnne

I postponed a movie date with my bf to stalk online, this stalking better pay off!
greengrin.gif
What are you planning to pick up?

KrystalAnne

All four lippies but I'm still indecisive about Embrace me :l I have DLG and they look kinda similar to me :l You
smiles.gif
?
I'll be getting the same. What one you most excited for? I was indecisive as well. I didn't end up getting a bu of DLG and I'm loving that color, so if Embrace Me & DLG are incredibly similar, it won't be bad news. I may also get Heroine liner but I'm not sure.

MakeupSnob44

I'll be getting the same. What one you most excited for? I was indecisive as well. I didn't end up getting a bu of DLG and I'm loving that color, so if Embrace Me & DLG are incredibly similar, it won't be bad news. I may also get Heroine liner but  I'm not sure.
Heroine! I missed it the first time and I regret it! I'm also excited for silly and you doll?

ForeverJenn

I have a tab open for the site map, a tab for the new collections section, and a tab open for "heroine" in the search section.. I'm refreshing one after the other, this is what I must look like right now
th_crazy.gif

honybr

I'm so glad I boughta tablet so I can stalk better with you all. Lol. I want heroine everything but the shadow & ablaze gloss & liner. Question - is the heroine lipstick a super dry matte or more like the recent ones?

Debbs

Why I am stalking and refreshing the Mac website ever so often when I am not ordering online? I guess the addict in me just has to know what's going on

nuclearteeth

I'm so glad I boughta tablet so I can stalk better with you all. Lol. I want heroine everything but the shadow & ablaze gloss & liner. Question - is the heroine lipstick a super dry matte or more like the recent ones?
The original feels pretty creamy to me! Definitely not like one of the older mattes.

GlamQueen21

I have a tab open for the site map, a tab for the new collections section, and a tab open for "heroine" in the search section.. I'm refreshing one after the other, this is what I must look like right now
th_crazy.gif
I'm stalking like crazy as well! Hitting the refresh button every 5 minutes lol

Latest posts