MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

nikki1387

hahaha thanks they are a gift and curse ;(  I think i like Embrace Me better. But i like them both!  i love that EM still has that deep color and the pop of the color, it's way more comfortable. Im always a fan of a orange colored or "in the family of" orange lipsticks too, and Ablaze is a good color. I think i was getting psyched out bc i had on clothes similar in color to the lipstick
Do you happen to have other oranges for comparison swatching??? :D pleaseeee? :)

katelyn0

The code "LASH" should work for free shipping until March 31.
thank you thank you!!!
flower.gif

ChosenOne

Just got my shipping confirmation which is real early for me to get with standard shipping.
Been at work all day and came home to 222 new posts! Trying to catch up, but in the meantime, I had to reply to this to say that I got my shipping notification the day I placed my order too!
pompom.gif

luvlydee

Im driving home right now and watch this collection launch while im driving. I WILL pull over i dont care lol

KrystalAnne

Im driving home right now and watch this collection launch while im driving. I WILL pull over i dont care lol
I have to leave at 9 PST so I'm going to be paranoid thinking of this. hahaha that just made me think of seeing cars with their hazards on on the side of the freeway. Maybe THAT'S the emergency...

Beautybuyer

I've had such a long day yet I keep checking the mac site. I hope they don't load it in the middle of the night (pst) I don't know if I have it in me to stalk all night LOL

BunnyHeffner

I'm in Seattle and I'm normally up late so might stalking is fine with me. I have an issue when things launch at like 8am EST. I cannot wake up at 5am...no matter HOW much I want a lipstick! LOL

Miss M Monroe

I am in the central time zone and I am hoping they launch at 11 (in a few minutes) which is 12am eastern cuz I dont think I can make it another all nighter

Beautybuyer

I know. Who's the jerk at the deciding table who says, "I vote for a mid afternoon or extremely early morning launch" lol

Latest posts