MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Miss M Monroe

They may even wait until tomorrow afternoon. Who knows...
jerkit.gif
Who makes these decisions and how do they decide?!
Lmao They need to can that foo whoever they may be cuz they dont realize we (mac addicts) lose sleep over these things. That would really be crappy of them to make us wait till tomorrow afternoon.

fabulousmoolah

What makes it worse is when you ask someone on Mac live chat and they all tell you different days/times. They should just say they don't know or can't give out that info instead of giving wrong info and if you trust what they told you, you lose out.

Miss M Monroe

Thats what I'm saying. Those darn live chat peeps dont know shit from shinola. Why you think we have to stalk and go insane with anxiety over this crap cuz they are very misleading its like they want people to lose out on stuff its ridiculous but lucky we have one up on they butts we have each other ha ha ha (evil laugh)

ocean286

Damn. After seeing some swatches I think I'm taking Silly and Embrace Me off my list. I guess it's just Ablaze and Heroine for me.
th_wiggle2.gif

sagehen

Yeah,. that gets pretty irritating. I don't even bother with them when it comes to a release. At least from what I've been seeing people say the reps are saying, they seem to just generally say "check on thursday" and aren't giving a specific time for this collection. That leaves the responsibility for missing out in our own hands instead of waiting to check at the random time a rep mistakenly told someone.

Here's to wishful thinking
drinks.gif
either "check on Thursday" or say check your e-mail. Well, MAC never sends me those e-mails until at LEAST two or three days past the release date. What good is it then? If it were up to them I would never get anything.

ocean286

That's why I never ask anymore. The lack of communication leaves something to be desired. I just stick to stalking the site till it's live. It get's tiring but, at least I don't sit there with false hopes.

ocean286

either "check on Thursday" or say check your e-mail. Well, MAC never sends me those e-mails until at LEAST two or three days past the release date. What good is it then? If it were up to them I would never get anything.
The same thing happens to me too.
jerkit.gif

Naughtyp

wore heroine today to make sure I really love it and I do !! lol got tons of compliments so I'm fore sure getting the liner n gloss too ;)

still not sure on ablaze tho ;/ I need. face pics to decide for sure....