MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

CocoEyes

WHEN IS THIS GOING UP FOR US REGULAR FOLKS? Why do the pros get the preference? Im getting tired. Some ppl on instagram said it wont go up until around 8am. I dont want to miss it.
icon_eek.gif

katelyn0

WHEN IS THIS GOING UP FOR US REGULAR FOLKS? Why do the pros get the preference? Im getting tired. Some ppl on instagram said it wont go up until around 8am. I dont want to miss it.
icon_eek.gif
not a PRO card holder (unfortunately) but pros do pay an annual fee so maybe they should get preference?

Beautybuyer

remember Marilyn went up at like 2am pst I was blasting the announcement on here and got a ton and I mean a ton of "thanks" so people troll waiting for the announcement. We should just all say "it will be up 10am tomorrow" muhahaha

KrystalAnne

On the Fashion Sets collection page, do you non pro members see the promo pic? I see it when I'm using my iPhone, but not on my laptop.

erine1881

we should start a thread.."Rules for MAC's online release for collections"  and when they enter the thread itll just say.."THERE ARE NO RULES MUAHAHA"
I :heart: you!
I think that might've made my night.
Bitin' my tongue! But did i call it or what!? :haha:
not a PRO card holder (unfortunately) but pros do pay an annual fee so maybe they should get preference?
That and employees need to be able to purchase the products to wear at work. Cuz unlike popular belief, employees don't do their makeup when they get to work. God i hated getting asked that question when i worked there!