MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

BunnyHeffner

werd.gif
I still want Silly and Embrace Me even though they seem dupeable from items I already have in my collection. I wear colors like this all the time, so it makes sense for me to pick them up just because I *know* I will wear them. I'm going to get Ablaze even though I'm not sure it will look great on me. Hmmm...I guess I'm still stalking but I'm not going to be heartbroken if I miss out on any of them. Weird...

erine1881

That's why I never ask anymore. The lack of communication leaves something to be desired. I just stick to stalking the site till it's live. It get's tiring but, at least I don't sit there with false hopes.
If only people would quit asking them and posting what live chat said on here. All it does is get people (who don't know how live chat knows nothing) hyped up. Then everyone else has to let them know that live chat is never right, then they get upset cuz they were told something that wasn't true and... It's just a never ending cycle for each and every collection.

katelyn0

I still want Silly and Embrace Me even though they seem dupeable from items I already have in my collection. I wear colors like this all the time, so it makes sense for me to pick them up just because I *know* I will wear them. I'm going to get Ablaze even though I'm not sure it will look great on me. Hmmm...I guess I'm still stalking but I'm not going to be heartbroken if I miss out on any of them. Weird...
I have two DLG's from archie's girls... Embrace me is so similar to DLG that i just can't justify it! and Silly looks cute but is a color i doubt i would wear very much, it would just sit in my drawers collecting dust. And from the ladies posts on here saying that it's drying is another reason why I don't think I'm going to get it.

BunnyHeffner

I have two DLG's from archie's girls... Embrace me is so similar to DLG that i just can't justify it! and Silly looks cute but is a color i doubt i would wear very much, it would just sit in my drawers collecting dust. And from the ladies posts on here saying that it's drying is another reason why I don't think I'm going to get it.
But it's a different finish!
girlhaha.gif

I really love DLG and I have a backup as well...but mattes are my favorite finish. So...what the hell, right?

katelyn0

But it's a different finish!
girlhaha.gif

I really love DLG and I have a backup as well...but mattes are my favorite finish. So...what the hell, right?
LOL! Quit making me re-think my decision. I am trying to save the $$$ for extra dimension and baking beauties.. Silly looks great on the darker skin tones but I'm not sure how well it would suit NC 15 gals like myself.

katelyn0

Spring '13 forecast on site map has tricked me about 5 times thinking it was fashion sets 2013. ugh. /zombie

Shellcat

Totally agree on everything you said.
thmbup.gif

Skipping EM as well. Have to skip somewhere, and a shade that is THAT similar to DLG is what I am passing on.

katelyn0

so I know with collections like marilyn and archie there were 200+ at some points lol but 74 guests creepin right now, seems a bit high? Come on mac stop torturing us!!

The bf is finishing up a 25 page term paper (poor guy) and plans to be up all night and says he would occasionally refresh for me. gotta love him. lets see how much longer i last..

Bliss

Do you really think they'll post it in the middle of the night?????
Well you see, no one knows for sure when because MAC releases at any hour of the early morning, night, or several days before the actual day they originally stated.