MAC Fashion Sets discussion

BEEaboutmakeup

I like it ! It has some red undertones in it.
I got my Chestnut lippie from Piarpreet, thanks so much girl!
I'm not sure how i feel about it yet, maybe because it is a fall colour. Here is me wearing it.

I kind of like it, but i'm definitely not used to these kind of colours. I didn't like it too much on temptalia so i was scared of it because i'm paler. Now i think you need to be really dark or very pale to pull it off.

Mac-Guy

I got my Chestnut lippie from Piarpreet, thanks so much girl!
I'm not sure how i feel about it yet, maybe because it is a fall colour. Here is me wearing it.

I kind of like it, but i'm definitely not used to these kind of colours. I didn't like it too much on temptalia so i was scared of it because i'm paler. Now i think you need to be really dark or very pale to pull it off.
You can definitely pull it off. It's a nice shade for some cooler summer days and you can definitely rock it during fall! :)

LMD84

Piarpreet thank you so much for GAT gloss! it arrived yesterday and of course thank you for the glitter glue too! I shall try that out in the next few days :) you are super awesome and you've no idea how much it cheered me up getting that in the post :)

duckrodeo

I got NYX's slim lip pencil in Espresso so I took a shot at Chestnut. It looks almost black on my lips. I'll try it with a red liner to see if that will rose it up a bit.

Piarpreet

Piarpreet thank you so much for GAT gloss! it arrived yesterday and of course thank you for the glitter glue too! I shall try that out in the next few days :) you are super awesome and you've no idea how much it cheered me up getting that in the post :)
I'm so glad! Please show us! We wanna see a smile (specially with a new gloss) ;)

lilinah

I, too, am sorry they sold out of Saint Germain gloss so quickly and didn't restock it like they have many others.
ohboy.gif
At least i got Snob and Angel before they sold out - they were restocked several times.

I've thought about getting Rebel, but when i checked my lip collection i discovered i've got a lot of plums and i think i don't need another. I may go for Chestnut, though, because i found i am low on dark browns.

I don't worry much about seasonal looks - i just wear what i feel like because around here in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area (think of Berkeley), we have about 2.5 seasons.

Basically our winter is like many people's spring: cloudy or rainy, 50s F. during the day, 40s F at night. Most of the rest of the year is like many people's late spring: cloudy or sunny, in the 60's and occasionally low 70s F. during the day, low 60s or 50s at night. If we're lucky we have summer for a few days in June and a couple weeks in September - except we haven't had any summer weather for the past few years. In July and August the off-shore cloud bank rolls in and it's frequently overcast and in the high 60s.

I really miss having a bit of warm weather - east of the coastal hills and south of here they get hot weather, but not where i live, so i don't need a summer look or an autumn look.

macgirl3121

I, too, am sorry they sold out of Saint Germain gloss so quickly and didn't restock it like they have many others.
ohboy.gif
At least i got Snob and Angel before they sold out - they were restocked several times.

I've thought about getting Rebel, but when i checked my lip collection i discovered i've got a lot of plums and i think i don't need another. I may go for Chestnut, though, because i found i am low on dark browns.

I don't worry much about seasonal looks - i just wear what i feel like because around here in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area (think of Berkeley), we have about 2.5 seasons.

Basically our winter is like many people's spring: cloudy or rainy, 50s F. during the day, 40s F at night. Most of the rest of the year is like many people's late spring: cloudy or sunny, in the 60's and occasionally low 70s F. during the day, low 60s or 50s at night. If we're lucky we have summer for a few days in June and a couple weeks in September - except we haven't had any summer weather for the past few years. In July and August the off-shore cloud bank rolls in and it's frequently overcast and in the high 60s.

I really miss having a bit of warm weather - east of the coastal hills and south of here they get hot weather, but not where i live, so i don't need a summer look or an autumn look.
I live in the East Bay too. Live in Berkeley, work in Oakland.
amuse.gif

Genn

Thats why I dont worry about seasonal makeup much. I live in WA state, its pretty much fall with lots of rain all year round

baghdad81

I am wondering why mac thinks canada doesn't want a razzledazzler restock???? I just discovered my love for this colour!

Pinkdollface

Since a couple of months i'm really enjoying seasonal looks. I just feel like some make up works better for me in a particular season.

Icecaramellatte

I just noticed there was a restock. Any 2 day shipping codes? I'm really looking to get overnight for $5 but 2 day shipping codes seem to work for this. I just checked my mail and found an expired free overnight shipping code. Uh!

EDIT - I Just found SPEED for free overnight shipping in another thread.