MAC Fashion Sets discussion

LMD84

GAT glos is so freaking awesome. i wore it alone on my lips for a trip out on thursday and it lasted such a long time as well as looking beautiful! i shall be wearing it tonight when i go out for a meal too :)

Pinkdollface

Thanks girls! Your comments always make me so happy
kisses.gif
It's a lot more work to put on fun eyeshadow than it is to put on a fun lip. So that's why i love wearing bright lips so much. I hope one day my bf will like them as well.

bulbasaur359

Very nice. You pull off red well. I need to play with my Russian more but keep thinking it's better suited for the fall/winter. I'm thinking that maybe I need to reconsider that thought.
I was wearing Russian Red lipstick today so i decided to take a picture. I'm wearing it with Cherry lipliner.

meg_curls

Got a package with Spice l/s, Razzledazzler l/s and Rebel l/g. I'll have to work with Spice a bit with different makeup on to see if I like it. Razzledazzler is really pretty but my favorite was Rebel. It pulls less pink/magenta on me than the lipstick does so I get a true plum stained look. I can't wait to wear it during the autumn months

Genn

UPS just delivered my razzledazzler! I dont know why I waited so long. I've only swatched it on my arm but im excited to wear it tomorrow.

CartoonChic

Yeah! They have been sold out since last month and didn't get the opportunity to grab it.
I got Saint Germain lipstick this week with my Ruffian lipsticks order. Now I really NEED Saint Germain l/g. I know I could use clear l/g, but it's just not the same. I can't help but to keep hoping for a restock with so many of the other colors still available.

GlamQueen21

I got Saint Germain lipstick this week with my Ruffian lipsticks order. Now I really NEED Saint Germain l/g. I know I could use clear l/g, but it's just not the same. I can't help but to keep hoping for a restock with so many of the other colors still available.
I know! I cannot think of any other gloss that is similar to the Saint Germain l/g. I will B2M for the lipstick once I go to the MAC store on the day of the Heavenly Creatures release.