smiles.gif
Just ordered these lovelys:

Fascinating Eye Kohl
Paradisco, Gesso and Beautiful Iris e/s
Pink Swoon powder blush
Studio Tech in NC 20

I'll have to hold off on some of my BBR purchases now haha

ajannasmom

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALREADY!!! Don't you heffas buy up everything before I get paid tomorrow....lol...lol

minni4bebe

Just in case anyone wants to know, even tho the site says snowscene is sold out, i placed an order over the phone and they still have it!!

blinkymei

^^ minni that was smart, I should of done that for the brushes I want, I only got:
- 222, I hope this works on my small eyes

abbyquack

Oh man, I can NEVER pass up a sale! I got:
-168 brush
-249 brush
-Cork e/s
-Smut e/s
-Goldmine e/s
-Greensmoke e/s
-Arctic Grey e/s
-Plum Dressing e/s
-Sweet Lust e/s
-Gentle Mineralize Blush
-Foundation Pump

I am praying some of the other e/s become available before the sale is over, like Nocturnelle...it was one of the first colors I ever bought but I've mutilated over the years so I really could use a new one..

Also, the 217 and 239 are back up!

hello_kitty

Ooo, so I got me a 217
smiles.gif
But... the e/s I picked out yesterday... were now out of stock
angry.gif
So I randomly choose two others ones to get (Top Hat and Typographic), and the lip conditioner. Ended up saving over $16, so it's like I got a shadow for free so I'm not complaining
smiles.gif

Just wish the e/s I really wanted weren't all out of stock.
ssad.gif

romi79_2008

I wanted some brushes but as i add them to my bag they were sold out, mostly the face brushes I ended up buying
109, 272 , prr lipglass and soft &gentle mineralize skinfinish
painterly and soft ochre paint pots are sold out ...they need to discount more often it seems they got a huge sale

JediFarfy

OMG I love this sale. :|

Picked up:
Hush e/s
Embark e/s
209 brush (been using a set angled brush and it's starting to not work so well :p)
Some staples like Brush Cleaner, Fix + and Prep + Prime Skin

Does anyone know if we can use the code again? I might want more stuff....

Ok, I KNOW I want more stuff.
greengrin.gif

JF

abbyquack

Just FYI- I ordered $65 worth of stuff today, but after the discount it was only $48 and I still got free shipping. So I guess as long as you have $60 before the discount it should give you free shipping.

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Just FYI- I ordered $65 worth of stuff today, but after the discount it was only $48 and I still got free shipping. So I guess as long as you have $60 before the discount it should give you free shipping.

Yep, same for me! Total before was $64, but after the discount it was less, but I still got free shipping
yahoo.gif

CantAffordMAC

Im havign a super bad experience with the damn 217 brush, I dont think its my fault. I posted a thread on it, in MAC chat, if u guys could give me ur opinions on this itd be great.

Other than that I like the sale and Im grateful

pinktraits

Curses, a place one order, sans a few things as they were out of stock, now they're back in stock and I'm just shy of free shipping (a dollar fifty to be exact. >_<). I guess tis just means I have to search for some more things. *crosses fingers that BBR will be put up a bit early and be snuck in with the 25%*

abbyquack

A bunch of things have been restocked like the e/s! I am tempted to place a 3rd damn order! argghhh!

color_lover456

hey slightly off topic, but do any of you guys know whether or not this whole friends and family deal is going to be a regular thing? I know they had a 15% off this summer, but I definitely do not remember that from summer of 2007, and i wasn't into mac before that, so i would have no idea.

abbyquack

^^ As far as a regular thing, it has happened just before MAC has issued a price increase, but I don't know if they plan on doing this again in June (I hope!). If the economy keeps sucking then it's quite possible.

Has anyone received their orders yet? Mine aren't due to arrive til Jan 16 and 19 and my last order hasn't even shipped. So it is basically taking 2 weeks to get them, but it's worth it IMO.

purrtykitty

I'm effing pissed that my order hasn't shipped, yet. I'll be really pissed if my BBR order ships before my F&F does.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
^^ As far as a regular thing, it has happened just before MAC has issued a price increase, but I don't know if they plan on doing this again in June (I hope!). If the economy keeps sucking then it's quite possible.

Has anyone received their orders yet? Mine aren't due to arrive til Jan 16 and 19 and my last order hasn't even shipped. So it is basically taking 2 weeks to get them, but it's worth it IMO.

Mine won't be here until the 16th as well. I so wish that they would have had the two day option. Shipping to the western states takes soooo long!!