MAC FF sale 25% - through January 8 online

alka1

I placed my order on Jan. 6th and it arrived that same week on the 8th. I'm on the west coast as well in California. I guess my little workaround for 2day shipping didn't work for anyone else?

elmo1026

I am so mad i could not get anything cause right after i placed things into my basket and hit payment almost everything i wanted to order i was out of stocked and than the next morning everything was back in stock right after the sale was over. it sucks to be me right now!!!!

abbyquack

^^Aww, sucks indeed! I think they'd have done well to extend it an extra day. I know I went to order some stuff for my sister's b-day at like 10:30pm MST, but it was too late so I didn't get it after all.
ssad.gif

JediFarfy

My order from the 6th is on it's way, scheduled for the 15th. My order from the 8th is still Pending. Maybe I'm still a bit touchy after Seattle's snow storm that kept UPS from delivering for nearly 2 weeks, but IF YOU DO A SALE OF THIS MAGNITUDE, GET EXTRA HELP! KEEP THE PACKAGES GOING! Now many people are stuck wondering WHEN they'll get their stuff! I should have sucked it up and done 2 day. Arg.

hello_kitty

Mine came yesterday, took about a week. Yay! Mine comes from apparently only about 3 hours away (return address is MD, I live in NJ... I'm assuming they ship actually from MD), so it sucks it somehow took 4 days for UPS to get it to me... I would've been better off just driving myself to pick it up, lol.

lukinamama

and mine order came yesterday in Bradenton
smiles.gif
and hopefully tomorow will be here in Serbia

@alka1-I tried for more than one 1hour to find 2nd day shipping option(following your instructions) but it didn't work.Then I wrote mail to Mac and asked them to ship my order asap
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

My order has been shipped but it didn't tell me where my package is. I really want my Tempting quad and hopefully it'll be at my doorstep soon.

Vanilla_Mint

Darn UPS people! This is what happened to my first package:
INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE

My 1/8 order is still in "Pending" status. It's been a week.. I hope they process it soon!

.Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Has anyone received their orders yet? Mine aren't due to arrive til Jan 16 and 19 and my last order hasn't even shipped. So it is basically taking 2 weeks to get them, but it's worth it IMO.

I took advantage of the F&F sale on the 8th and have yet to even receive an email stating that my order was shipped....
thmbdn.gif

pinktraits

I just got my package from my first order, missing an item, and my next one is due to arrive some time late next week.. most likely it, too, will be missing an item. >_< What's the point in having check people if they're not going to check the orders?

neonbright

I got both of my orders yesterday, and I ordered one day apart. On the 8th and 9th and the order was complete.

jenixxx

First post!
mac_atemywallet.gif

I pretty much just re-stocked basics and what I was low on...
Vanilla e/s
Print e/s
Sumptuous Olive e/s
188 brush
Blacktrack fluidline
Painterly PP
Untitled paint
Beige-ing shadestick
Breath of Plum blush

Ordered Jan 7, arrived Jan 13.

coachkitten

I am STILL waiting for mine but it is not MAC's fault it is because my apartment office was closed. Now I have to wait until tomorrow but I am not even sure if UPS delivers on Martin Luther King Jr Day. I have been waiting almost TWO weeks!

chaffsters33

Ughh! I ordered on January 7th, and a week later I still hadn't heard anything so I called on Wednesday and they said they were shipping it out the next day, but I got the email saying it shipped on Friday! Its annoying me, especially because I probably won't get it until this Wednesday because of all the holidays. Silly MAC.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I am STILL waiting for mine but it is not MAC's fault it is because my apartment office was closed. Now I have to wait until tomorrow but I am not even sure if UPS delivers on Martin Luther King Jr Day. I have been waiting almost TWO weeks!

^So have I. Tomorrow will be two weeks that I haven't gotten my package. Hopefully that I'll get it tomorrow.

JediFarfy

It's official: I got my BBR before my second sale box! :p I'll forever shell out the extra $5 for 2 day shipping from now on.
greengrin.gif

JF

Latest posts