MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

LiliV

I'm really loving Long Legged & Fabulous. I wore it to work today and it's such a pretty Barbie pink that's still wearable and doesn't look too bright/neon. I'm also really happy w the formula, sometimes Cremesheens start to bleed and migrate on me when I wear them for a work day (even w a liner) but this one didn't move. Spring Flock is really pretty too and goes so well w the lipstick! I couldn't get a pic today but I'm going to wear them again tomorrow. I like Long Legged & Fabulous so much I might get a back up which I never do!

stirfryedshana

Wore The Fashion Flock and Spring Flock yesterday, they were gorgeous together...not the greatest picture because you can't even see the blush and the lipstick looks a lot more muted than in real life but figured I'd post it anyway!
CaPcpsdUMAA358_.jpg

patentg33k

my blush swatches on NC15ish skin. I can use these blushes well with the mac 184 duo-fibre fan brush, which allows me to control application in baby-whisper layers. you do not need much on fair skin :) I think these would be pretty with a vibrant sheer gloss
mac-flamingo-park-1-4-1.jpg

elegant-one

my blush swatches on NC15ish skin. I can use these blushes well with the mac 184 duo-fibre fan brush, which allows me to control application in baby-whisper layers. you do not need much on fair skin :) I think these would be pretty with a vibrant sheer gloss
View attachment 51959

They all look quite lovely on you! I got Let's be friends today & while it looks kapow! pigmented, it's simply beautiful on the face applied softly. I really really love it. Thanks so much for the great swatches.

LiliV

Wore The Fashion Flock and Spring Flock yesterday, they were gorgeous together...not the greatest picture because you can't even see the blush and the lipstick looks a lot more muted than in real life but figured I'd post it anyway!
View attachment 51958

This is really pretty! I passed on it bc it looked too close to Betty Bright but I love how it looks!

Rainbunny

Yeah, Flcking Fabulous is super orange on me too. I don't see any pink tones in it at all on me. So not a red, but not really coral, either.

Marsha Pomells

Would someone be able to do a comparison swatch of NFP and Be Silly, if it is the case that they look the same I can happily just go after HYC and that's it from this collection.

Any ideas if UK are getting the 9x palette???

starletta8

Wowza! Miami is hot! Thanks for the pics!

No problem! Miami is what I could call a true, true coral. It's not what I was expecting (since I had to order blind) and I may have passed in-store. Glad I didn't though. I love the combo enough that I was just going to pull swatches and had only painted Miami on the one hand and Spoonful of Sugar on 4 nails that I actually am doing my other hand with it now.

jennyap

Would someone be able to do a comparison swatch of NFP and Be Silly, if it is the case that they look the same I can happily just go after HYC and that's it from this collection.

Any ideas if UK are getting the 9x palette???

99% sure we're getting the singles.

MissTania

Finally got to do some swatches! I swatched The Fashion Flock against most of my corals. Reel Sexy was close but far more orange than TFF. Flamingo was also similar but much lighter and less pigmented. Viva Glam Nicki was actually pretty similar but not as bright. I also swatched it against three of my YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks.

Hopefully I can get Be Silly soon, once I do I'll swatch that against some of my pinks (like No Faux Pas, Good Kisser, Happy Go Lucky, Viva Miley 1, etc)

View attachment 51909
View attachment 51910
View attachment 51911
View attachment 51912

Thank you so much for these extensive comparison swatches, it must have taken quite some time and effort, much appreciated:flowers:!

I am glad to see The Fashion Flock is not as orange as Reel Sexy! I have quite a few of the lippies you swatched and I need to pull them out and start wearing them, thanks for bringing them to my attention again! Burmese Kiss is really lovely on you too. I'm guessing these types of shades are your favourite, you have a great collection! I love a lot of shades, but fuchsia's are my favourite!

MissTania

View attachment 51959

Thanks for sharing! I am trying hard to resist, This could be Fun could be fun lol!

Latest posts