MAC - Flashtronic Discussion

IheartCosmetics

Re: Flashtronic

I am really excited for thic collection!
cheerleader.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Shimmer,

I think that picture is of the eyeshadows. I'm not sure though but based on the descriptions it would appear to be.

Yes, because if you go to the original post, you can enlarge the photo and the lid is definitely a shadow lid- not the MSF lid.

clap.gif

This collection looks amazing!

starangel2383

to quote veruca salt in the original willy wonka, "dont care how, i want it NOW!" this collection looks freaking amazing. oh i so hope that i get a summer job to pay for all my upcoming MAC purchases. i want those eyeshadows if nothing else just let me have enough money for those eyeshadows with the cool veining in them.

PigmentJunkie

Wow, this might be the first time I've purchased an entire collection!
eyelove.gif

The promo image is beautiful too.

lian_qiu

This is the best MAC collection ever!! Just want to buy everything. Can't wait!!

charismaticlime

I hope that both Northern Light and Gold Spill MSFs are our answer to the darker blush-based colours that we seek, and not some shoddy subtle highlight, like Porcelain Pink and Glissade.

bebs

.. wow, I think I'm gonna go broke really quick with this one I totally want at least all the shadows

kradge79

I love love love my mineralize e/s from A Muse, I'm so happy they are bringing them back!! These look amazing and even though I'm not the biggest MSF fan, those sound hot as well!

AudreyNicole

I am excited for this one! I know I want 2 MSFs and 3 of the eyeshadows! They look too pretty to pass up!
smiles.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBeMac
Northern Light: a mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining.
Gold Spill: a pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl.

yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am looking forward to those 2 as well. I need to see the e/s in person. I am going to have to find a way to pay for all this stuff.
weeping.gif

I saw the RushMetal collection on Specktra and I want every one of those pigments. Y'all please pray for me.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
happy freaking birthday to ME! woohoo! im so glad im starting work soon!

lol.. my birthday is in Aug too on the 1st matter of fact
i want most of everything
smiles.gif
def allllll the msf's

melliquor

All i can say is... OMG. I am getting the whole collection. The eyeshadows sound gorgeous and the msfs... i am getting three each. I can't wait.

Jaim

Wow, I want a lot from this collection. Good thing I found out now and have time to save!