MAC - Flashtronic Discussion

Padmita

Re: Flashtronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
The MSFs sound kind of strange, with brown veining? That could turn a really odd shade...the peach-pink one sounds interesting to me.

That's what I thought - at first I thought great colors but then I went on to read the veining and brown is so not my color - I hope it doesn't show up too much
lol.gif
!

ledonatella

I'm totally into this collection, the eyeshadows sound amazing. I'm not getting as much Moonbathe so I can save for this one.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamerdelux
IAM FREAKIN SCARED THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY FLASHTRONIC OR RUSHMETAL.
weeping.gif

I KNOW ITS JUST MAKE -UP BUT I LOVE MSFS AND PIGMENTS
AND IAM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO MAC.
type.gif

ITS JUST TO EXPENSIVE AND UNFAIR I WILL BE SO DAMM BROKE. I FEEL LIKE MAC IS MILKING THEIR, CUSTOMERS FOR AS MUTCH CASH AS POSSIBLE WITH SO MANY COLLECTIONS COMMING OUT.

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO QUIT THE MAC SHIT NEXT YEAR CAUSE, ITS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE TO KEEP THIS DESIRE GOINIG FOR ME.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
ssad.gif

That's the whole purpose of a business enterprise...to make money.
smiles.gif

I feel your pain though. I'm considering selling a kid or something.
winks.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I just heard that Flashtronic and Rushmetal is being released on July 19th
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Wow my bank account will not like this.

daydreamerdelux

weeping.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
That's the whole purpose of a business enterprise...to make money.
smiles.gif

I feel your pain though. I'm considering selling a kid or something.
winks.gif

Iam happy that someone understands the pain that iam fellin at the moment.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

I just want to many damm things everything sounds so beautiful so sad but i will have to stay away, from c-schok and some other goddies to save me some money!
ssad.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

i may have to sell some of my body parts on e-bay to keep my lust for mac goinig.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
type.gif

Oh shit iam so depressed at moment i may need some therapy to get over it i need some hugs at the moment to get over the pain.
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
weeping.gif
wavey.gif

But thanks for answering to my post nobody ,really seems to care about me when i write its nice to see some response from someone.

charismaticlime

Quote:
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I just checked makeupbag.net and it says both collections are being released on July 19 (they usually indicate the dates for Canada/US MAC collections) so it's definitely true!! SWEEEETT!!

daydreamerdelux

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
I just checked makeupbag.net and it says both collections are being released on July 19 (they usually indicate the dates for Canada/US MAC collections) so it's definitely true!! SWEEEETT!!

Oh my god is this really true even less time for saving some money for rushmetal and flashtronic this is driving me insane!!
ssad.gif
weeping.gif

Iam fom austria do you think that the collections will come a few weeks later to us. Cause this is really depressing news for me and my wallet.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
type.gif

installment

Quote:
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

my birthday is two days before this! my family always gives me tons of macys giftcards for my birthday so ill be having a feild day with these two collections!

hb21

Hmm there's more brown in Gold Spill than I thought there would be. I don't think it will suit me but that's ok because it means I'll be spending less money!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb21
Hmm there's more brown in Gold Spill than I thought there would be. I don't think it will suit me but that's ok because it means I'll be spending less money!

That's for sure! Very little pink/peach at all, at least in in that one.

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb21

Same here
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
... Really not the color I was hoping for, only if I can get one with much more peach veining!

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
Same here
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
... Really not the color I was hoping for, only if I can get one with much more peach veining!

That's what I'm thinking. I can see the pain on MA's faces come July/August and we Specktranettes have them going through stock to find ones with less veining.

Not what I expected but I am still happy.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
That's what I'm thinking. I can see the pain on MA's faces come July/August and we Specktranettes have them going through stock to find ones with less veining.

Not what I expected but I am still happy.

But Gold Spill MSF is described as "Pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl". Unless it was decribed like Glissade (Golden peach with muted metallic plum veining) or the upcoming Northern Light (Mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining) there's going to be an equal combination of all three colours.

It's too bad I didn't notice this until now, cause I really was hoping for a more pigmented version of Glissade. This just sounds like some colours swirled together to look like a bronzer.

hb21

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
But Gold Spill MSF is described as "Pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl". Unless it was decribed like Glissade (Golden peach with muted metallic plum veining) or the upcoming Northern Light (Mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining) there's going to be an equal combination of all three colours.

It's too bad I didn't notice this until now, cause I really was hoping for a more pigmented version of Glissade. This just sounds like some colours swirled together to look like a bronzer.

That's a good point. Hopefully northern light will suit me, I'll be happy with just that one.

GothicGirl

My collection purchases: Moonbathe/Sunstrip/Tendertones: 0
C-shock: 0
Rushmetal: 0
FLASHTRONIC: Lovestone...and...that´s it!
Hey, it seems like I´m finally gonna be able so spare some money for the permanent items!!!

jenii

Since the collection comes out in time for my birthday, I'm probably gonna buy the whole thing, except maybe the lippies.

But just my luck, when I can finally get all of a collection I want, it'll sell out within like an hour. :p

Ethel

Goldspill looks really dark to me. Why can't we get a pale gold for those of us pale people that metal rock looks like dirt on?