MAC Fluidline and which brush?

cheryl

On the MAC website it says to use a 209 with the MAC Fluidline. I've also seen/heard people use the angled brushes (266, 263...etc). I always wing my eyeliner out (not too much) and I was curious as to which brush I should invest in on my next MAC visit. I have never used gel liner and have wanted to switch over from my liquid liner. Any suggestions on which brush to use?

ABB113

I use the 209 with my fluidline. I have also tried the 266, but I find it didn't work as well for me.

blindpassion

smiles.gif

Yushimi

started with 266 then switched to 263 and currently i'm using 209 lolz

it's a process to learn for me
tong.gif
took me awhile hahaha

but i find myself reaching for the 263 or 266 on my lazy days
greengrin.gif

kariii

I use the 263, sometimes 209, just depends on what look I'm trying to achieve.. but I definitely think 263 would be the easiest to practice with as a beginner.

cheryl

Thanks everyone for your help!
I was leaning towards the 263 and now this thread sealed the deal for me
smiles.gif

Sashan

The girl at my MAC counter sold me the 208, as it has greater control and would be best for a beginner, but I'm really unco with the angled brush. I went back and purchased the 209, which I love!!! ... still need more practice though
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Thanks for asking this! I was wondering the same thing... I haven't used Fluidline either but was planning on trying it so I wanted to know the same thing. I have a couple 209's and a 266 but now I have to add a 263 to my list
smiles.gif

Tinkerbell4726

I just purchased the 208 and blacktrack fluidline. I haven't used either so I'm very excited and hoping I can get the whole cat eyeliner down!

mac_arp4ever

lol i'm so cheap...i went to ac moore and bought a loew-cornell skinny little brush...it's stiff so it gives me the most control...