MAC Fluidline and which brush?

gigiopolis

I prefer eyeliner brushes like the 209. It's a bit harder to grasp than an angled brush, but with practice, the end result usually looks cleaner and more precise. I prefer using angled brushes with powders.

But if you're not adamant about getting a MAC brush, I'd suggest checking out some cheaper alternatives, too. Pointed liner brushes and angled brushes can splay slightly after some usage, no matter how expensive the brush, so going cheaper might be better (and I've found no quality difference either). It's a good way to get a feel of what kind of brush you'd prefer first - then splurge on MAC for your preferred brush.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I always use one of the small angled brushes. I find I have a lot more control.

iagree.gif
I love the 208.

BeautyPsycho

I have 263, 266 and 209. Out of those 3, 263 is the best for me. It's really tiny and precise, and really easy to work with. 209 is also precise, but somewhat harder to work with (it's kind of like using a liquid liner) especially for someone who's just starting out with f/l. 266 is not bad by any means but it's somehow too big.

tepa1974

I actually use a tiny, angled brush that came with my Jane mineral gel liner. I LOVE IT! I have the 209 and 210, the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush and another eyeliner brush from Stila but I always go back to my tiny, generic angled brush. If I had to pick a MAC brush, I'd pick the 210.

User38

The 266 or the 208 for angled brushes work fine. I prefer the 208 over the 266.

For a true eyeliner brush, I loveeeeeee the 209 -- it takes getting used to but the effect is fabulous!
smiles.gif

DMcG9

I actually use a tiny, angled brush that came with my Jane mineral gel liner. I LOVE IT! I have the 209 and 210, the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush and another eyeliner brush from Stila but I always go back to my tiny, generic angled brush. If I had to pick a MAC brush, I'd pick the 210.
Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna check out 210. Looks more my style than the 209.

DMcG9

I ended up buying the 263 and I LOVE it. Man, is it ever easy to manipulate for that winged out look. New fave.