MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

Piarpreet

i saw lauren's swatches on facebook and that's when i decided i'll get viva glam nicki (cos its VG) and not force of love

lyseD

So happy I don't have to.

My wonderful SA put my products aside for me to pick up Thursday a.m.
thmbup.gif

Stalking the site...
type.gif

pocketmouse

Ooh Budding Love looks gorgeous, thanks for the swatches LC! I think that's helped confirmed my decision that I'll definitely be picking it up
eyelove.gif
Luckily I think I can pass on everything else from this collection.

GlamQueen21

^Oh that's right! I forgot that PRO gets collections a week early. I'm still going to keep stalking until Force Of Love l/s shows.

Mac-Guy

Strong coffee for everybody to avoid
sleepy.gif

Alternatively, cocktails will be served to shorten the waiting time
drinkup.gif

elegant-one

I hate waiting
sigh.gif

I just poured my glass of wine so cheers
greengrin.gif

Funny, I heard a lady on tv the other night say she loves a glass of red wine & internet shopping & sometimes the 2 are a bad combination
girlhaha.gif
indeed it is

aradhana

i passed by mac pro store today, so i couldn't not take a peek...they ended up having this collection out a couple of days early, along with the clicky pen gloss collection...(tres supreme?)
i picked up force of love and lasting sensation lipliner (which matches very nicely with FoL and WMS)...but I'm going to keep it as a kind of BU of WMS...my first BU ever!! (and it's not even legit...LOL)

GlamQueen21

I have been stalking the website for almost four hours and still nothing! :( I hope that they are wrong about launching this collection online on Wednesday.

LivestrongH2

I'm in Alaska, so I'm 4 hours behind the east coast. I'll be up for a while! I'll post if I see it go up online! It's only 8pm here. The night is young. I might go make a rum and coke zero. It takes the guilt away when you have a slight buzz when buying MAC!
I have been stalking the website for almost four hours and still nothing! :( I hope that they are wrong about launching this collection online on Wednesday.

MACina

Thank you so,so much for the gorgeous pics and swatches LC!

For those who were wondering, FoL is nothing like watch me simmer. Watch me simmer is WAY more orange. Force of Love is most like party parrot, but SLIGHTLY lighter.

Sorry the lighting is a bit different in this last pic, but you still get the idea that watch me simmer isn't like Force of Love

Hope that helps.

View my chen man review here: http://www.laurenclarkmakeup.blogspot.com/ it's like 3 posts down

LMD84

you know i keep going back and forth so much on this collection... i actually think i need the coral gloss!

duckrodeo

Allllll right MAC. I give up stalking for this collection tonight. I best not wake up in the morning to find the site stocked in my stalking absence and have all the items gone like this morning! (Still filled with sadness over missing out on my WMS, boo hiss).