MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

whitwhit86

A new B2M program: every 3,000 refreshes gives you a lipglass! 
clap.gif
haha I like :D

Baby1black

Thank god I decided to check Mac. It is 7.30 am in California,who in their freaking mind would buy makeup at this time except for Mac hoarder. I knew they would do that early today since they did that yesterday with the collection,force of love please come home this time. Txt worked for me today. Someone of my dear specktras told me about it yesterday.have nice hauling.

Sotiria

Can someone post a link to where these collections are on the MAC website? I don's see them. Thanks!!!!

lmcmullen

I found it by going into the actual section (sheen supreme lipstick). I don't think the front page splash screens have been updated yet.

CLO89

If you look under each category (ex: Lips, then lipstick) It will show the items there :) Hope this helps!! :)

duckrodeo

Here's the link for MAC's site map. http://www.maccosmetics.com/customer_service/site_map.tmpl

Click the links for the collections and you'll be able to view the items (Marcel, Chenman, Too Supreme)

OctoberViolet

It appears that MW2, Too Supreme, Chen Man collections and the Mascara is all up on the MAC website now. Happy hauling everyone! I am trying my hardest to resist buying anything. Let's see how long it lasts.

NessaMBaby

Now it's showing on the splash screens. Just wondering,does anyone have anycidea whencthe Beth ditto collection will be releasing? I'm thinking she's going to have a nice bright pinky lipstick in her collection.

ButterflyDior77

Ok, bought "Force of Love" Lippie and lipglass off Mac's website... Along with "Imperial Red" Sheen Supreme lipglass.

All I wanted, all I can afford lol. Marcel Wanders didn't do it for me.

I used free shipping code "REDCARPET"