MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

sweetkitty

I was afraid it would sell out. I missed out on Party pigeon or parrot or whatever bird lipstick, actually all of them so I had to get this one. Still in stock on Canadian site.

krystyles

I'm so glad I ordered Force of Love l/s before it sold out on MACs website. I didn't want to chance missing out on it just incase they sell out in stores! I'm excited :)

Tatyiona

If anyone has Force of Love lipglass can you tell me if it starts to group in certain spots after like 10 mins. I don't know if its just a bad gloss or I got a bad batch.

Mac-Guy

Sold out so fast today! I'm so glad that I ordered it on Nordstrom today!

holysheep.gif

When I saw it on the site I this morning rushed to order both l/s's and l/g's because I didn't want to miss them!! LOL! Good thing. Come on MAC do better!

Indieprincess

Ordered Force of Love lipstick from the MAC website a little over an hour ago, it was my first purchase from the website. I wasn't going to wait until Saturday when I can get to the counter only to be SOL:) when it's the only counter in town. I'm glad I got to it when I did. BTW thank you guys for the REDCARPET shipping code:)

Eleentje

Wow, that was quick, even though there hasn't been an awefully lot of hype about the items from this collection.
I bet a large chunk of FOL purchases will be heading straight to evilbay....
getyou.gif

Everyone on this side of the pond are still stalking the UK website...

Haven

Thank you to everyone who posted when this collection went up! I was able to order FOL from Nordstroms before the backorder date notice!

I have almost given up on stalking the MAC site for "hot" items. Too much stress. Plus Nordstroms CS is much easier to deal with.

Miss Dynamite

I'm a little curious what Force of Love Lipglass would look like over Budding Love Lipstick. Sadly I can't afford to buy them both in order to find out. D=

Knope2012

Agreed! Now that Nordstrom has free shipping on every order, I might start going with them to purchase my MAC.

Thank you to everyone who posted when this collection went up! I was able to order FOL from Nordstroms before the backorder date notice!

I have almost given up on stalking the MAC site for "hot" items. Too much stress. Plus Nordstroms CS is much easier to deal with.

jenntoz

for anyone who is dying for this color, whenever Nordstrom shows a ship date like this from MAC it means that MAC is planning on restocking nordstrom & usually mac.com as well I have seen it before so don't get too crazy until after this date. I would bet money on a restock although who knows if they will only restock like 5 or so like they have been doing lately
Nordstrom now says approximate delivery of the lipsticks are 3/12/2012. :-D

Latest posts