MAC for Marilyn

bulbasaur359

I'm looking forward to seeing the swatches of this collection. I am interested in The Perfect Cheek as I don't have a neutral powder blush. I am gonna look at the beauty powder too and am dying to see what the special packaging looks like. I wonder if the prices will be a dollar higher due to the packaging.

princess sarah

There hasnt been a Mac release since probably fall colour where i have gone WOW and went crazy getting heaps of items... UNTIL NOW! damn this collection looks awesome and am super excited
pompom.gif

My starting list for now

Lipstick
Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte) Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin) Lip Pencil Cherry - Vivid bright blue/red Eyeshadow
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)

All pending swatches of course!

Does anyone have a swatch comparison of Redd and Chromagraphic Pencil in Basic Red?

Genn

I dont mind when they throw in permanant suff in the LE collections...its a good way for them to promote the permanant products. I have been wanting fascinating but haven't bought it so I know I will with this collection. I have also learned to throw in one or two permanat products with my LE orders when I dont like the LE colors or don't think they will work for me.

Mac-Guy

I dont mind when they throw in permanant suff in the LE collections...its a good way for them to promote the permanant products. I have been wanting fascinating but haven't bought it so I know I will with this collection. I have also learned to throw in one or two permanat products with my LE orders when I dont like the LE colors or don't think they will work for me.
I find Fascinating too white and I can look a bit "cheap." I wish they would have repromoted I Get No Kick (love that one!). Let us know how you like F. Maybe it will become your HG liner.

MRV

Sur is much darker than The Perfect Cheek:

Sur is kind of too dark on me, I can see that it is meant for a darker skin tone than mine (NC20). Yesterday I was wearing TPC, and it was very subtle even though I put on quite a lot.

Prettypackages

sigh, thought I had a Sur dupe... Although I am just now starting to get a dent it. LOL

I am going to have to start using I get no kick again.

OctoberViolet

Thank you MRV! I can't tell from the picture what color is Sur suppose to be? Is it like a brown/red? I do like the look of TPC though. It's on my "to get" list.

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
Thank you, MRV! I wish I had p/u Pink Cult, but I hesitated. Maybe the next time it's repromoted. I do like TPC. It looks a tad brighter to me than PC and less grey.

peachsuns

Thank you for the pictures, MRV! It's really helpful. I love the comparison between TPC and Pink Cult!
bouquet.gif

Does anyone know if The Perfect Cheek is similar to either Blooming, Cubic, or Tenderling? TIA!

MRV

Okay, I have Blooming but not the others.

Left top The Perfect Cheek, left down Blooming, right Pink Cult

maneater

My list:

Lipstick
Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte)
Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin)

Eyeshadow
How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
Silver Screen - True silver (Veluxe Pearl)
Showgirl - Dark blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Beauty Powder
Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter

Powder Blush
Legendary - Pale soft coral (Satin)
The Perfect Cheek - Neutral pink beige (Matte)

can't wait!!

HoneyMilk

My list:
Everything

bigheart.gif

LOL no, it really depends on packaging and swatches. I'm a visual person and even if mac says something is a BLUE BASED RED I say PSH!

I have high hopes for the packaging and hope it's not Glitter & Ice white (which I like, but too much, ya know?)