MAC for Marilyn

Bliur

My list:
• Love Goddess l/s (I'm secretly hoping this one will be similar to Moxie so I can skip it.
tong.gif
)
iagree.gif

xasperadastra

My list:
• Love Goddess l/s (I'm secretly hoping this one will be similar to Moxie so I can skip it.
tong.gif
)
• Scarlet Ibis l/s

Hope we'll see more swatches soon! My list looks lonely.
lol.gif
Sad for Marilyn but happy for my wallet? Hmmm.
Me too! I have decided I won't buy stuff from By request since it's online only.

xasperadastra

WHAT??? no jete or moth brown??
sadly our online store it's new and doesn't work properly, we never know in which day a collection launches and payment methods are limited >_____<
But neer say never, the collection should launch here the first week of october...

xasperadastra

Do collections sell out fast in the Italian online store?
It depends... Shop Cook collection sold out immediately (at last the most important pieces such as lipsticks).. probably there were really few pieces! Also Heavenly creature' stuff sold out quite quickly while Styleseeker is completely available but Supercontinental and Dark Diversion... I guess for Marilyn Monroe there will be a war!!

kimibos

But neer say never, the collection should launch here the first week of october...
that's a shame. mac fails miserably with their international costumers. i hope none of the things that you want sell out fast, unless you are crazy for cyy. i ended up loving Jete and Moth Brown alot, guacamole is a pretty green as well.

xasperadastra

that's a shame. mac fails miserably with their international costumers. i hope none of the things that you want sell out fast, unless you are crazy for cyy. i ended up loving Jete and Moth Brown alot, guacamole is a pretty green as well.
I already have CYY ^^ I liked Moxie but I hope Love Goddess will be similar... Candy yum yum will probably sell out as soon as it's online!
There have been also a lot of problems with online orders... parcels not received, people that made orders with Visa didn't received their stuff because Visa was not accepted etc etc.. a strange thing is that parcels arrive from Germany O__o so I don't feel secure and prefer a telephone order which arrives in 2 days!

elkaknits

There have been also a lot of problems with online orders... parcels not received, people that made orders with Visa didn't received their stuff because Visa was not accepted etc etc.. a strange thing is that parcels arrive from Germany O__o so I don't feel secure and prefer a telephone order which arrives in 2 days!
Are you not able to call in an order when it is online only? Here online only means it is not available at counters but you can still call the Customer Service number that is provided on website to order or check on order status etc.

luvlydee

i dont think love goddess will look like moxie or cyy. side by side in the promo pics love goddess just look red

CYY Moxie Love Goddess

mousygiggles

i dont think love goddess will look like moxie or cyy. side by side in the promo pics love goddess just look red

CYY Moxie Love Goddess
I agree. I think it will be a more pigmented Fire Sign. Moxie is still pink with a touch of red, LG will be red with a touch of berry or mauve maybe.

Bliur

I don't feel secure and prefer a telephone order which arrives in 2 days!
Me too. And I don't know about you guys in the States but here I can't use my Pro card online (which wouldn't be necessary for MM since we don't get the discount on that collection). I prefer calling a Pro store.