MAC for Marilyn

katred

Specktra Bestie
i agree... unless queens sin is repromoted! they can bring back that baby any day! :)
I still can't imagine how I didn't buy this. Actually, I know what happened, but I'm surprised: I had bought several reds lippies just before it came out, so I wouldn't let myself have it. Silly Katred...

aradhana

I still can't imagine how I didn't buy this. Actually, I know what happened, but I'm surprised: I had bought several reds lippies just before it came out, so I wouldn't let myself have it. Silly Katred...
i don't think i had realized at that point how early one had to get their butt into mac in order to nab the hot items...and i don't think i was able to identify hot items when i saw them either!

jenntoz

The only reason I wound up with Queen's Sin was as soon as it sold out online after seeing & hearing so much great stuff about it I grabbed one for a few dollars over retail off ebay, I remember not wanting to pay like $18 for it, but ultimately it was a good move. I agree with it being shocking that they didn't repromote it with the VV collection
i don't think i had realized at that point how early one had to get their butt into mac in order to nab the hot items...and i don't think i was able to identify hot items when i saw them either!

LMD84

I have been wanting queens sin for the longest time and was so sad when it wasn't repromoted with VV (which still boggles my mind since it looks like the perfect l/s for the evil queen!) Anyway, I hope that they have only 1-2 repromoted things (if any at all) since marilyn really deserves a one of a kind collection for a one of a kind icon! .... but i have a bad feeling penultimate liner will be repromoted (along with/ or one of their perm liquid black eyeliners)
it was meant to come out with VV but there was obviously some issue with it... who knows why and when we may see it again :(

jenntoz

wow, Lou, was it really? was it on the original list? I remember we all thought it would be a sure thing with the collection but I never saw any official info that is was
ah that is pretty annoying! next time go with your gut! :p
it was meant to come out with VV but there was obviously some issue with it... who knows why and when we may see it again :(

LMD84

wow, Lou, was it really? was it on the original list? I remember we all thought it would be a sure thing with the collection but I never saw any official info that is was
it was indeed! in fact a member from here is actually a makeup tester and she used to let us know certain things :)

aradhana

They may not have wanted to have an existing shade linked to Disney's copyright? I can't recall if anything's been repromoted from the collection.... Anyway, thanks dilligaf for posting the video. I hadn't heard of her channel before. I see what you mean piarpreet that she didn't achieve the look...but it was pretty interesting to see all those painstaking steps in effect!

Pinkdollface

Anyway, thanks dilligaf for posting the video. I hadn't heard of her channel before. I see what you mean piarpreet that she didn't achieve the look...but it was pretty interesting to see all those painstaking steps in effect!
They have repromoted things from disney like Innocence, Beware.

Richelle83

yeah, i think there were several repromotes in both senses...i thought it might be the ones with special packaging or something. but that doesn't seem to be the case either.
Violetta, Hot House and something else were repromoted with this collection, so why not Queen's Sin? I wasn't into makeup at that time so I missed out on it
th_wallbash.gif

aradhana

Violetta, Hot House and something else were repromoted with this collection, so why not Queen's Sin? I wasn't into makeup at that time so I missed out on it
th_wallbash.gif
hmmm dunno...it seems it would have worked perfectly in terms of theme...but maybe not in terms of shade/seasonal trends?

grasping at straws here...

Pinkdollface

th_wallbash.gif
Yes indeed those as well. I don't see a reason either why Queen's Sin wasn't repromoted. I hope we'll see it again soon.

LMD84

i'm guessing it must have been something to do with the formula for it but i doubt we will ever find out :(

Latest posts