MAC for Marilyn

OctoberViolet

Me too!!
flower.gif

jenntoz

not orange at all
Is Queen's Sin an orange red? I like it on some I've seen swatches of, and others not so much
I don't have a swatch handy, but here is a pic of my daughter & her bff both wearing the lippie for their dance recital, lol not sure how helpful this will be but its a good example of the color

Pinkdollface

They are so cute! Queen's Sin looks very nice and shiny and i don't have a red like it yet.
not orange at all
I don't have a swatch handy, but here is a pic of my daughter & her bff both wearing the lippie for their dance recital, lol not sure how helpful this will be but its a good example of the color

OctoberViolet

OMG!!! Your daughter & her little friend are so cute! I love the lippie on them. Beautiful color. Thank you for sharing.
heart2.gif

not orange at all

Audrey C

not orange at all
Adorable, and I'd buy that lippie in a heartbeat. :)

OhSoJaded

Ahhhhh! SO CUTE!!!
not orange at all

jenntoz

Thanks! & my girl is on the right in the pic(the one with the lighter eyes) the color was perfect on them even though they have such different coloring. its really very pretty, mac really must have lost the recipe because they should really have repromoted it by now!
Jenntoz, your daughter and her BFF look so cute! Hope MAC will bring back Queen's Sin soon!

peachsuns

Thanks! & my girl is on the right in the pic(the one with the lighter eyes) the color was perfect on them even though they have such different coloring. its really very pretty, mac really must have lost the recipe because they should really have repromoted it by now!
Thank you, jenttoz! Your daughter is gorgeous! The girls just make me smile! Hope they enjoyed the dance recital.
heart2.gif

HerGreyness might know if/when Queen's Sin is coming back. I miss her. She's so sweet.

OctoberViolet

Agreed. I miss HerGreyness as well. We do have paparazziboy that may be able to tell us if Queen's Sin will be re-released when he has the info. I really want it! It's so pretty.
eyelove.gif

Thank you, jenttoz! Your daughter is gorgeous! The girls just make me smile! Hope they enjoyed the dance recital.
heart2.gif

HerGreyness might know if/when Queen's Sin is coming back. I miss her. She's so sweet.

peachsuns

Agreed. I miss HerGreyness as well. We do have paparazziboy that may be able to tell us if Queen's Sin will be re-released when he has the info. I really want it! It's so pretty.
eyelove.gif
Yes, we have paparazziboy. Yay! We have angels who bring us info here. My deepest appreciation to all.
th_worship.gif

jenntoz

Thanks all for the sweet comments
heart.gif
I really miss Hergreyness too, hopefully she starts coming around again, she was great for the future gossip!

MACcrazy

not orange at all
cutest models ever! Now I want it even more!

Latest posts