MAC for Marilyn

duckrodeo

Ahh how exciting! Thank you Lou!!

So glad to see Scarlet Ibis is making a comeback for those that missed out!

OMG so excited for these in particular:

Lipstick

Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte) Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte) HALLELUJAH a true red! Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin) Eyeshadow How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl) Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl) the description of this one literally makes me purr Beauty Powder Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter <-----This sounds GORGEOUS! Powder Blush Legendary - Pale soft coral (Satin) The Perfect Cheek - Neutral pink beige (Matte)

MACina

Thank you so much Lou!!!

OMG....I have a loooooooooooong list....so many pretty goodies
heart.gif

Fortunatly there are a few repromotes that I do already have...good for my wallet!

I am soooo excited about Deeply Adored and Charmed I`m Sure
bigheart.gif

And I am happy that all the eyeshadows have a veluxe pearl finish
yahoo.gif

i just uploaded the colour story for this! very excited for the lipsticks! :)

legendoflauren

Thank you so much Lou!!!

OMG....I have a loooooooooooong list....so many pretty goodies
heart.gif

Fortunatly there are a few repromotes that I do already have...good for my wallet!

I am soooo excited about Deeply Adored and Charmed I`m Sure
bigheart.gif

And I am happy that all the eyeshadows have a veluxe pearl finish
yahoo.gif
YES! Veluxe pearl eyeshadows are the tits!
I'm hoping for special packaging as well :/

nunu

Jenntoz your daughter and her bff are SO cute!! I love my queen sin, i don't use it often as i'm worried I'll run out of it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Yay, finally the color story!
cheerleader.gif
My list: both blushes, the beauty powder, the champagne beige e/s, and maaaaybe the gold glitter n/p. My wallet is happy that there aren't too many things I like colorwise.

Pinkdollface

Now i've read the rest and all eyeshadows for me (veluxe pearls
drools.gif
), all lipstick, both blushes and of course the beauty powder.

rockin

Yay, a 'colour story' at last (I really can't understand why it's called that - it's a list, not a story).

I see the Penultimate eyeliner has been repromoted again lol.

Luckily I have quite a few of the repromoted products already. I'm loving that the eyeshadows are all Veluxe Pearl, even if they're not particularly original shades. I can probably skip a couple of the reds, since they are described as 'deep' or 'dark' which sound like they'll be too dark for me, and I don't really do nude lips either. The pink-red sounds good to me, though, and I'm glad that's a satin not a matte. The beauty powder and blushes sound good to me too (I don't have The Perfect Cheek)

In all, I don't think the damage to my bank account is going to be as bad as I feared, although it will be bad enough lol.

PeachTwist

Aw sh*t. I was hoping I'd want nothing from this collection. Damnit.

List as of atm until swatches are seen:

Love Goddess l/s
How To Marry e/s
Preferred Blonde e/s
Silver Screen e/s
Showgirl e/s
Legendary p/b
The Perfect Cheek p/b

Well that's a tad annoying, I'd hoped I'd gotten away with it but alas... we'll see. My opinion may change when swatches appear.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I didn't even realize that the The perfect Cheek will be repromoted, I just read the color descriptions and not the product names, because I was too excited, LOL. I'm looking forward to that even more now.
I'm relieved that the collection is not overwhelmingly huge and that there are a couple of repromotes and perm stuff. So I won't have to struggle with cutting down a long list.

Pinkdollface

I didn't even realize that the The perfect Cheek will be repromoted, I just read the color descriptions and not the product names, because I was too excited, LOL. I'm looking forward to that even more now.
I'm relieved that the collection is not overwhelmingly huge and that there are a couple of repromotes and perm stuff. So I won't have to struggle with cutting down a long list.
Me too. I think i will be able to get everything i want because of the repromotes of perm items.

Carriee

So happy I can finally get Scarlet Ibis!!! I'm in trouble with this collection. I don't have any of the repromoted items so my list right now is:

Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte)

Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin)
Scarlet Ibis - Bright orange red (Matte)
How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
Silver Screen - True silver (Veluxe Pearl)
Legendary - Pale soft coral (Satin)
The Perfect Cheek - Neutral pink beige (Matte)

And maybe the b/p and white eye kohl too...maybe.

mac_atemywallet.gif

Latest posts