MAC for Marilyn

Edelmc

I am excited about the collection I just thought there would be something different in the collection like a lipstick palette or more winged le lashes. I hope to pick up 2-3 lipsticks, the 2 light eye shadows maybe a blush and the beauty powder

MACina

I have to say that I really love the names of the products
love.gif

MAC did a good job IMO!

Genn

I was hoping their would be more pink or mauves but I'm looking at Love Goddess (love that name) and pure zen. I also want 3 of the 4 eye shadows and I think I'm good.
flower.gif
I have a hard time with dark blues so that ones out.

MACina

To be honest I had the secret hope that Elude BP might come back with Marilyn to create a light and flawless look....

GlamQueen21

The color story is amazing!!!!! Making a prelimary list:

Charmed I'm Sure l/s
Love Goddess l/s
Phiff! d/g x2
Little Rock d/g
How to Marry e/s
Preferred Blonde e/s
Silver Screen e/s
Showgirl e/s
Forever Marilyn BP
Legendary Blush

NinaE

There must be something wrong here.... I reckoned that this would be the collection where I would go bananas but the only items i want after seeing the colour-story is the two blushes
hmm.gif

Haven

Right now I only want the BP and another BU of SI. If there is special packaging however, then my wallet is doomed.

Carriee

Right now I only want the BP and another BU of SI. If there is special packaging however, then my wallet is doomed.
I think someone - Paparazziboy? - mentioned there would be special packaging! I'm total sucker for it too D:

peachsuns

OK, I won't rush to buy the lip pencils as they're all perm, but I'm still excited about the blushes, B/P, and Love Goddess l/s.
greengrin.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OH MY GOSH THERE BETTER BE AWESOME PACKAGING!!!!!!! Has anyone heard about the packaging?
Someone on here mentioned that it will be black with a silhouette on it I think. I can't wait to see it, I'm looking forward to the beauty powder the most.

gracie90

Preferred Blonde sounds beautifullllllllllll! Pale champagne beige AND a veluxe pearl finish? Count me in!

Latest posts