MAC for McQueen Discussion

user79

Wow this is great news, I think this will be a very flamboyant and colourful collection, I hope.

I sort of doubt the MSF would be a repromote since it's only 1.

MACgirl

some of those girls look like they have some serious gold deposit on thier cheeks...maybe thats the msf they will release?

Twinkle_Twinkle

If the collection looks anything like the McQueen link that was posted, I am exicted. Those colors look like they can be easily adapted for darker women, esp. if the lips aren't pale. Is there special packaging for this line?

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
some of those girls look like they have some serious gold deposit on thier cheeks...maybe thats the msf they will release?

I like the way you think
thmbup.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
...yet his models are unsightly. can't wait to see the packaging

I agree. The models aren't very attractive with that makeup. And I'm not a fan of harsh lines with makeup. Gemma Ward's hair is cute, but I can't stand that Egyptian theme makeup. =/

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I agree. The models aren't very attractive with that makeup. And I'm not a fan of harsh lines with makeup. Gemma Ward's hair is cute, but I can't stand that Egyptian theme makeup. =/

Channel's take on Egyptian make up was way better. McQueen's is way too harsh. Imagine if they had just added a soft highlight color under the brow. Ana Mihajlovic's hair is horrendous. Poor girl.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
Channel's take on Egyptian make up was way better. McQueen's is way too harsh. Imagine if they had just added a soft highlight color under the brow. Ana Mihajlovic's hair is horrendous. Poor girl.

Oh! I'll have to try and Google Chanel's Egyptian stuff sometime!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Sounds like the collection is similar to the stuff they used for the Fall 2007 Ready to Wear show.

For those who are interested, here r some backstage photoes:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/co...thumb/AMCQUEEN

If the eyeshadows in this collection turn out to be the ones used in that runway show, I'm gonna pass. Asides from that, all I'm remotely interested in from this collab is the lipglasses and MSF (though I do get a feeling it may be a repromote).

marichan0803

im seriously gonna go broke!! im gonna have to have a yardsale to save up for all these collections! hahahaha!! im loving all these MSF's!! i only have one!! so yay! im gonna get all of them from these upcoming collections!! yay!
clap.gif
eyelove.gif

shadowaddict

OK, maybe I have understood this wrong but do all of the following collections come out on September 10th? If this isn't right can someone correct me. I have to keep all the collections with their launch dates or I will totally screw up and miss something.
This is what I have down now: Thanks
wavey.gif

9/10 - MAC for McQueen
9/10 - Smoke Signals
9/10 - Blue Storm
9/10 - In 3D