MAC for McQueen Discussion

foxyqt

Re: Alexander McQueen for MAC

sounds good! im excited about Haunting e/s and the 'Kohl Power'.. =) def. getting New Vegas =D

melliquor

I don't have New Vegas and been thinking of getting it from Ebay. Yeah!!! It is being rereleased. I am so happy. Is this going to be in LE packaging. That would be so pretty.

AudreyNicole

Oh, this one is going to kill me! Definately want New Vegas, all the eyeshadows, a few paint pots and the lip stuff. Probably Jealous kohl powder too... *sigh* My wallet will hate me!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
Could MAC be any better this year? This is the best year for them!

Yeah, agreed!

Loving the descriptions for the Kohl power, paint pots and eyeshadows. Is this the year of the “Blue” for MAC?

Will have to wait on swatches of New Vegas MSF or go out of town to test it before purchasing it….

I know all who guessed the MSF would be NEW VEGAS and wanted it are happy about this repromote….

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I know all who guessed the MSF would be NEW VEGAS and wanted it are happy about this repromote….

Especially since it's being sold on eBay for $100+ US
lol.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Especially since it's being sold on eBay for $100+ US
lol.gif

Not for long!
rofl.gif

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Sweet! new Vegas is back! I missed it when it was orignally out and I am not paying those crazy EBAY prices.

I want all those Kohl powers, all the shadows except nile and of course, New Vegas!

MAC_Whore

The paint pots, shadows and kohl powers have me quite excited and curious.

New Vegas...meh, never one of my faves, but I am happy for everyone who has been lemming.
smiles.gif

I am looking forward to the promo pic and does anyone know if this is special packaging?

Randy Rose

MAC_Whore -

My girl at the MAC store told me that the packaging would be black, with the MAC logo and Alexander McQueen's signature in gold.

pinkular

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
I wish it was Stereo Rose that got re-released.

SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!
thmbup.gif

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
MAC_Whore -

My girl at the MAC store told me that the packaging would be black, with the MAC logo and Alexander McQueen's signature in gold.

This is cool!!

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
I wish it was Stereo Rose that got re-released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkular
SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!
thmbup.gif

I third that.

After seeing a swatch of Stereo Rose in the swatch thread recently, I knew I just had to have it. The only problem is I can't seem to find it any where on eBay. Oh well:shrug:

My husband is going to kill me if I buy anymore MAC, but this doesn't come out until October so that's good.

The shadows, kohls, and paint pots sound awesome. I can't wait to see this collection!!!

shadowaddict

My husband is going to kill me if I buy anymore MAC, but this doesn't come out until October so that's good.

I hear you on that one. My husband just doesn't understand why I need so many eye shadows. I keep trying to explain to him it's just like with shoes. A woman just cannot have only one pair of black shoes. You have different shades of black, heel heights, type of heel, dress or casual, then you have open toe or closed and on and on. And then the same goes with all colors. Poor thing he's an engineer and this is just not logical to him.

clap.gif
But I am so excited about all the new things. I love playing in make-up. I'm making up for not getting to do this as a child. My mom only wore a little lipstick. So now at 44 it's time to play.
cheerleader.gif
cutey.gif

macedout

are the paintpots the same as fluidline, as far as consistency? please clarify. thanks for the great info!