MAC for McQueen Discussion

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
New Vegas?
ssad.gif
*disappointed*

Yeah, same here.

To the MAs who saw McQueen at update; is the Electro Sky paint pot the same colour as the DC'd Electro Sky eye shadow? TIA

syrene78

I was sure that New Vegas would come back soon!
When will Gold Deposit come back too?
So excited abou this collection and the chic packaging!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
I think I am going to want ALLL that blinkin' eyestuff.

The kohl powders in particular sound amazing, hopefully they'll be similar to the Guerlain kohl, but cheaper and even prettier *nods*

I was hoping the same. Guess not, but maybe they are still cool anyway.

flowerhead

The khol powers and blue paintpot sound amazing. Why anyone would want a lime yellow cream liner I don't know, but it sounds pretty anyway.

Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
The khol powers and blue paintpot sound amazing. Why anyone would want a lime yellow cream liner I don't know, but it sounds pretty anyway.

I def want a lime yellow cream liner
smiles.gif
, the new kohls sound amazing

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
....To the MAs who saw McQueen at update; is the Electro Sky paint pot the same colour as the DC'd Electro Sky eye shadow? TIA

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Well it's described as an intense royal blue so I'm thinking of a bright Royal Wink colour, Electro Sky is more like a matte electric eel without the green

ellesea

Oh my gosh, I can't sit still! There must be some photos floating around somewhere?!!! I want to see it so badly.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
New Vegas?
ssad.gif
*disappointed*

Me too - These Flastronic MSF had better be nice, that is all I have to say...

Can anyone post a swatch of New Vegas? I'm trying to decide on the MSFs from Flashtronic, and I want to see if I should wait around instead.

nausea

but isnt that new vegas repromote was just an assumption?
i mean.. is it FOR SURE? did anyone verify that?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by nausea
but isnt that new vegas repromote was just an assumption?
i mean.. is it FOR SURE? did anyone verify that?

I believe it is for sure. Several MA's here have said it's New Vegas, and it is also listed in the color story that Janice posted.

suggrr

I think it's New Vegas for sure too, though I didn't grab that upcoming collections book out of my MA's hands just to check. Can anyone confirm or deny that this collection won't be available at counters? If it isn't, will it be pro only, or also available at freestanding stores? I really want to get my hands on a few of the products, so I need to start plotting now!

I'd love to see a John Galliano collaboration with MAC, but since he designs for Dior, I really doubt that would happen.
th_confused_new.gif

killaaa

:crap: boooooooo i am one of the sad owners of an overpriced New Vegas
ssad.gif
i got caught up in the moment and paid almost $70 for it!

*sigh*

(truth be told... i don't even like the colour on me too much!)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by suggrr
I think it's New Vegas for sure too, though I didn't grab that upcoming collections book out of my MA's hands just to check. Can anyone confirm or deny that this collection won't be available at counters? If it isn't, will it be pro only, or also available at freestanding stores? I really want to get my hands on a few of the products, so I need to start plotting now!

I'd love to see a John Galliano collaboration with MAC, but since he designs for Dior, I really doubt that would happen.
th_confused_new.gif

it is new vegas and it will be at counters.

malialoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaaa
:crap: boooooooo i am one of the sad owners of an overpriced New Vegas
ssad.gif
i got caught up in the moment and paid almost $70 for it!

*sigh*

I am seriously thanking my lucky stars at this moment that I got outbid on the one that closes in two hours, or I'd be out almost $80. That'll teach me to check Ebay before Specktra!