MAC for McQueen Discussion

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
i learned about this at update yesterday
AMAZING

Do you have any more info. to share with us?
kissy.gif

Katura

PS the pakcaging is sooo much fun!

I had too much fun at update playing with all of this stuff hahaha

contrabassoon

Oh, I'm very curious about this particular collection. After seeing a performance by Bjork at Fashion Rocks with a dress designed by Alexander McQueen I was left very impressed.

lethaldesign

i think this is the collection i am most excited for in the next few months. thank goodness i have until october to save... even though there are tons of collections in between that i will be buying stuff from.

i'm super interested in these kohl powers & the LE paint pots in this collection sound BETTER than the ones in painterly, imo.

Ms. Z

Re: Alexander McQueen for MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
What is a #20?

Yeah, what is that?:confused:

AudreyNicole

Re: Alexander McQueen for MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Yeah, what is that?:confused:

I *think* I read somewhere that #20's are half lashes. Not 100% sure though...

Showgirl

I think I am going to want ALLL that blinkin' eyestuff.

The kohl powders in particular sound amazing, hopefully they'll be similar to the Guerlain kohl, but cheaper and even prettier *nods*

Krasevayadancer

Saw the display pics for this one. It is exactly the same as the pic posted from his fashion show (just a model with a tealish looking eyeshadow and that black eyeliner style where it looks like it has a triangle on the end)
The ma who showed me said its exactly like the egyptian style in terms of eye makeup

Randy Rose

Hey, guys -

Re: Kohl Powers (it's not a misprint)

I don't think this has been posted yet. Apparently the Kohl Powers are basically suped up versions of the Kohl pencils. My girl today told me that they're basically just incredibly strong (vivid/dark), incredibly SOFT pencils. She said it's like using pure carbon (the material, not the e/s). Apparently they're very bold and also very blendable.

Cruella

Quote:
Apparently they're very bold and also very blendable.

I hope they are long-lasting - I hate having my liner slide down my face.

stephie06

i can't wait for this collection! i'm going to have to start saving up after july and august's collections come out!