Originally Posted by adored
Lets pray for Pleasureflush.
rofl.gif

God! I soooooo SECOND that.

Sophia84

Re: MAC for McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
They will be releasing it in Europe I just don't know what the date of release will be

That's sooo GREAT! Thanks!

gretchygretch84

Quote:
Originally Posted by adored
Lets pray for Pleasureflush.
rofl.gif

GOLD DEPOSIT or New Vegas!!!

lol but i'll take any repromote other than Porcelain pink, Glissade or Lightscapade (yes, even shimpagne) -- blechhhh

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Somehow, I think the MSF will be a repromote...just a hunch!

If it's shimpagne or PP customers should do a 'no buy' out of protest. Geez. If it is, I hope they repromote something with some color to it. :/

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
will this be released at counters also or just at the freestanding stores?
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

I am curious as to this as well ;0)

Michelle3

OMG Alexander McQueen is my favorite and MAC is my favorite iam so excited! =) this is gonna be better than sex...

amoona

Hmmm saucy! I like how MAC has been bringing it this year! I can't wait to go to Update next month.

Dark_Phoenix

What a Paint Pot?

Anyways, the collection sounds cool! I hope the packaging looks very McQueen, with plaid or something stylish.

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
What is a Kohl Power... 0__0

Well, with real kohl you use a very small brush that has been dampened to line the eyes with the kohl powder (or a blunted, small stick used for that purpose only).

The powder lasts practically forever, which is pretty good. I've also seen it in stick form... kind of looking like those little incense cones except with a plastic base. It gives an amazing smokey eye effect with less trouble and mess than other methods.

breathless

ooooooo! i'm really excited to see what these products are!

2 Lipsticks (LE)
2 Lipglass (LE)
3 Eyeshadows (LE)
3 Paint Pots (LE)
1 Mineralize Skinfinish (LE)

silverblackened

I'm going to have to get most of these things (I have no use for false lashes or uh, eyebrows) just on principle; I adore McQueen. Damn whoever came up with collaborative products! *shakes fist in excited mock-fury*

Latest posts