MAC for McQueen Discussion

Ernie

nanaparty.gif

th_WeAreDoomed.png

I don't know how much more I can handle.....

chipmunkvoice

thanks for the heads up
greengrin.gif
okay, start saving NOW! hahaha
theres so many upcoming collections i cant wait to see and get my hands on...

zbouska

Sounds Freakin Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How Does The Visual Look, Tell Us Tell Us, I Bet Its Out Of This World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella_

Oh My God!!!

I am getting one, no two, of everything. I dont care if the colours look hideous on me Im getting it all because he is my fave designer and my idol...

ginger9

How about Canada? Will it be released here?? PLEASE say yes PLEASE....or I'm gonna seriously
weeping.gif

Padmita

Does anybody know if the collection will be international or US/online/whatever exclusive? I so hope not
ssad.gif
.. And I am hoping for Stereo Rose (again
lol.gif
)...

jeffreygirl

I'm hoping for Metal Rock, Gold Deposit or New Vegas MSF!
MAC is going to bankrupt me this year with these collections!!

coachkitten

I am so thankful my birthday is the 12th of September because between this collection and Smoke Signals I am going to need some extra money!
smiles.gif

Does anyone know if this is just freestanding MAC store/online exclusive or will it be available at counters? TIA!

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbouska
Sounds Freakin Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How Does The Visual Look, Tell Us Tell Us, I Bet Its Out Of This World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The visual is simple and beautiful, it has a dark haired girl with pale skin with dark pronounced eyebrows and a aqua/teal coloured eyeshadow on (this is from what i can remember). I think this will be a stunning collection!

bebs

how do they expect us to buy all these collections when they are so close together they are killing us this year.. but oh the pain is so good cause at least we get to be pretty with new colors

I want to see what these eye khols are that sounds like the coolest thing to me!

and the fact if you follow McQueen look at the eyeshadow that been used it looks like a beautiful teal (kinda like parrot) so hopefully well be getting that.. please dont dash my hopes and dreams mac.. please

melliquor

This sounds incredible. Another one that is going to kill me. Thank god it isn't until October hopefully because Flashtronic is going to be my biggest haul ever.

Please Mac please stop having such beautiful collections.

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
The visual is simple and beautiful, it has a dark haired girl with pale skin with dark pronounced eyebrows and a aqua/teal coloured eyeshadow on (this is from what i can remember). I think this will be a stunning collection!

Sounds like the collection is similar to the stuff they used for the Fall 2007 Ready to Wear show.

For those who are interested, here r some backstage photoes:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/co...thumb/AMCQUEEN

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Sounds like the collection is similar to the stuff they used for the Fall 2007 Ready to Wear show.

For those who are interested, here r some backstage photoes:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/co...thumb/AMCQUEEN

Thanks for the link....Stunning visual -- Look like they have a combination of eyeshadows, paint pots and kohl powder on their eyes. Can't tell 'bout the face....Makes me wonder about the MSF.

Latest posts