MAC Friends & Family Sale...AGAIN???

BrowneyedBeauty

Hey. I was at Saks today and the MA at the MAC counter told me that they were having a 15% off Friends and Family sale over the weekend. Is this for any MAC counters or is it a Saks thing? Thanks for your help!!

**Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section...I wasn't really sure where to post it!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Maybe it is a MAC thing, or a cosmetics thing there, but we sometimes have "15% off friends and family" sales however they always exclude cosmetics. I work at a MAC in Macy's.

abbyquack

Wasn't the MAC friends and family discount only at MAC stores and Mac's website? I would die if they had it again, I could use any discount I can get! lol. But I am pretty sure it was only MAC fs stores and online.
th_dunno.gif
...but, i guess we'll know in the near future if there is one!
smiles.gif

BrowneyedBeauty

Yeah, I would LOVE it too! The MA said it was definitely 15% for this Thursday-Saturday (possibly Sunday..she wasn't 100% sure) at Saks. Maybe it's just that store...who knows!

BrowneyedBeauty

I'll call the MAC stores in my town tomorrow to see if they are having the same sale or if it's only Saks and let you all know. Otherwise, I hope everyone lives near a Saks so they can enjoy the discount like I plan to do!

MzEmo

im assuming its probably just a saks thing. i know macys never have any discount on makeup unless your an employee or have connections with one.

Question: Is they are having a friends and family discount can you take that discount and also add your additional 40% is you have your pro card?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0NEYLOVE
im assuming its probably just a saks thing. i know macys never have any discount on makeup unless your an employee or have connections with one.

Macys has a sale about twice a year where they allow you to get a discount on makeup as well. Us lucky employee discount holders get to combine both discounts
yahoo.gif
. Needless to say, I look like this
mac_haul.gif
each and every time!!

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Yea because there's not a Saks within probably 1000 miles from me lol

Same here!

lsperry

10-14-08 E-mail from Saks.com. It's not a MAC Friends and Family sale but a sale throughout the store and online. I see from their website, they don't sell MAC online. Bummer for me; there's not a store within 4-5 hrs from me....

Quote:
Subject: Friends & Family 20% TODAY ONLINE ONLY
Friends and Family - Save 20%*
With code: SAKSFF3

FRIENDS AND FAMILY SAVE 20%
(15% OFF JEWELRY, COSMETICS, AND FRAGRANCES)
In any Saks Fifth Avenue store and at saks.com

Online only 10/14 – 10/15
Online and in stores 10/16 – 10/19

Use code SAKSFF3 online.
Print to use in stores.

ZoZo

Hi all,

It is Saks' special discount 15% off jewelry,cosmatics and fragrances and it begins online only from 10/14 - 10/15

Online & in Store 10/16 - 10/19

Use Code SAKSFF3 ONLINE

*KT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
Question: Is they are having a friends and family discount can you take that discount and also add your additional 40% is you have your pro card?

From what I understand, the Pro card doesn't give a discount at counters.. only at freestanding MAC stores.