MAC Friends & Family Sale...AGAIN???

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
I heard nordstroms will match saks f&f discount (just bring the email).

nordies=MAC!!!!

Really?? Where did you hear that? I am curious now.

Pnk85

YAY!! Just in time for the release of sheer minerals collection!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Really?? Where did you hear that? I am curious now.

I heard it on another forum. & since saks f&f has already started, quite a few ppl have went to nordstroms already & used it. You might just want to call your local nordstroms first.

ETA: also if they say that the f&f event is only for employees just tell them you received an email from saks!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
Question: Is they are having a friends and family discount can you take that discount and also add your additional 40% is you have your pro card?

you can never combine discounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Macys has a sale about twice a year where they allow you to get a discount on makeup as well. Us lucky employee discount holders get to combine both discounts
yahoo.gif
. Needless to say, I look like this
mac_haul.gif
each and every time!!

not any more you can't! you talking about charity day? this year was the first that they excluded cosmetics.

sweetkiss

Even tho I didn't find MAC on the website I called my local counter and they did carry it so local shops will have it. I also called Nordstroms & they do price match but they need the physical coupon and supposedly will call to confirm. Anyways I'm going on a shopping spree tomorrow~~ so excited!!
greengrin.gif
D

pinktraits

I wish this had worked but the Nordstrom counter said there's no way to verify the coupon was real (o_O;
winks.gif
and that they don't do price matches.. yet in the same breath said they do price match. *sigh* That counter is in such shambles lately.

mizuki~

I just tried this yesterday at Nordstrom and it worked! Muahahha 15% off! Thanks you guys for letting me know
thmbup.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Macys has a sale about twice a year where they allow you to get a discount on makeup as well. Us lucky employee discount holders get to combine both discounts
yahoo.gif
. Needless to say, I look like this
mac_haul.gif
each and every time!!

th_LMAO.gif

Is this sale offer good only for employees? Last year I shopped for cosmetics during the Sak's F&F sale, but I have never heard of another store besides Sephora doing this.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you can never combine discounts.

not any more you can't! you talking about charity day? this year was the first that they excluded cosmetics.

Awwwww booooo. I looked forward to these sales to splurge on my MAC and Coach. But, I'm not surprised b/c people would rack up on that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
th_LMAO.gif

Is this sale offer good only for employees? Last year I shopped for cosmetics during the Sak's F&F sale, but I have never heard of another store besides Sephora doing this.

Yea, when Macy's took over Marshall Field's they decide to have less sales in order to increase shopping during sales. And like everywhere else, they usually exclude most of the things you actually want to buy. But, once in a while they would include things like cosmetics and handbags. That sale offer was available to everyone. I got my 20% off regardless, lol. I really liked that they allowed you to stack the discounts. I once bought a pair of Coach sandals for $45 b/c they were on clearance, you got 20% off for using your Macy's card, I had a coupon, and I got my employee discount. Working at Macy's definitely enabled my shopping addiction.