MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

Miss Dynamite

It cancelled my order because there wasn't enough money on my card. Well no shit there isn't enough money, you said you wouldn't be charging me until the 19th, why would I need the money now? I hate you, MAC.

Shars

It cancelled my order because there wasn't enough money on my card. Well no shit there isn't enough money, you said you wouldn't be charging me until the 19th, why would I need the money now? I hate you, MAC.

Backorders are sometimes usually done with a hold of funds on your card. The vendor usually wouldn't claim the held funds until the shipment date or they would cancel the hold and then process the actual payment. So if you don't have enough for the hold and they cancelled, that's probably what they did. At least that's been my experience with many different vendors.

Miss Dynamite

Backorders are sometimes usually done with a hold of funds on your card. The vendor usually wouldn't claim the held funds until the shipment date or they would cancel the hold and then process the actual payment. So if you don't have enough for the hold and they cancelled, that's probably what they did. At least that's been my experience with many different vendors.
That's dumb, now I'll probably miss out on the Fix+ because of their stupid presale. Apparently, we should know that they were going to do a presale 2 weeks before the collection is released.

GreenEyedAllie

I just got a backorder email for my preorder. What the what?

me too. but it only lists samples I chose

Same over here. :/

I ordered as soon as I got the email, now got the dreaded backordered email pfffft.

Your orders are fine. That's exactly what happened to me when I pre-ordered the Justine Skye powder. Everything shipped ok...not sure why the system does it that way. My stuff also shipped later than I expected, just FYI.

Mac-Guy

I'm dying to know how many Fix+ they have left for general release. I like the idea of pre-orders, but typically they are sent out late. Maybe it's a strategy so we will stalk the release.

Shars

That's dumb, now I'll probably miss out on the Fix+ because of their stupid presale. Apparently, we should know that they were going to do a presale 2 weeks before the collection is released.

I'm sure they reserved a certain stock for presale and set aside more for the general release. In any event, there'll probably be another email for mac select members to purchase when it's finally live. And if that fails... when last have we really seen things sell out in half an hour? I'm sure you'll be fine. It's likely someone will post here when it's live as well.

Shars

Hmmmm..... I just got another email for preorder which seems to have gone out to all MAC email newsletter subscribers. This is definitely a first. They either have too much stock or not enough. *sigh*
[MENTION=46540]Miss Dynamite[/MENTION] you might want to try again just in case.

Miss Dynamite

I'm sure they reserved a certain stock for presale and set aside more for the general release. In any event, there'll probably be another email for mac select members to purchase when it's finally live. And if that fails... when last have we really seen things sell out in half an hour? I'm sure you'll be fine. It's likely someone will post here when it's live as well.
It was already released other places and apparently sold out really fast. Figured the presale would be all there was since it's MAC and they love doing shady crap like that.

JenMakeupHair

I just got an email thismorning about presale of fix+ coconut. Of course it's gone! I hope I can snag one. It's super cute & I want to smell coconuts when I spray my face!!

Latest posts