MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

Rinstar

Didn't get any email about pre-ordering (yes I checked spam) and now pre-order is over. I'm Obsessed level btw, wtf MAC.

lilinah

This is a real meh to me.

As usual, MAC says "violet", color is magenta or fuchsia, so no lipstick.

The Pearlmatte is lovely to look at... might consider it. The only thing in the collection that draws me in the slightest, and honestly, i won't have skipper's remorse if i don't get it.

VAL4M

Didn't get any email about pre-ordering (yes I checked spam) and now pre-order is over. I'm Obsessed level btw, wtf MAC.
OMG I received the email and haven't order from them since they start that stupid program! But i'm with Lilinah nothing to have skipper's remorse ... for me it was the eyeshadow palettes and the pearl matte but I'm sure i can find similar in my stash.

mango13

My original list was all the lipsticks, two cremesheen glasses, pearl matte, either Oh My Banana or Fruit a la la, the makeup bag and maybe the fix plus. It sounds like this collection is not going to sell out so I'm considering skipping the palette/pallettes for now in the hopes they end up discounted.

hitchcockblonde

Looks like most of what's on Nordstrom is now marked product unavailable. The question is did it actually sell out or are they just taking it down because they put it up too early? The only things left are Sun Rush lustre drops and Love in the Glades eyeshadow palette. I only want the Fix + so I hope I can catch it.

Icecaramellatte

I was surprised to see the collection up. I was expecting it next week. I didn't have funds for everything on my list but figured I'd get the Fix+ and the Pearlmatte. Pick up in store option was available. I selected a store but when I checked out it said I couldn't pick up in store and had to change it. I changed it to shipping but it wouldn't deliver until the middle of next week. I decided to take a chance and just get it next week so no order for me. I did check a few other sites with 15% cash back of course and no other site had it up. I think it was a mistake.

Latest posts