MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

LMarie21

The Fix+ is on Mac's website as "Coming Soon"...so irk that they didn't let Obsessed members order early. Guess their "preorder" was their version of early access. :plthumbsdown:

Shars

Just got this email:

Thank you for your patience with the delayed delivery of your complete order from MAC Online. As we informed you in our last email, we are currently waiting for the following item(s) to be received in our warehouse:

Item: 21876893
Description: Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Yellow Sample
Quantity: 1 @ $0.00
Shipping Method: Standard Ground

Item: 10045034
Description: Prep + Prime Skin Sample

Item: 25387866
Description: Shadescents Accordion

Item: 25834491
Description: Prep+Prime Fix+ / Fruity Juicy
Quantity: 1 @ $24.00

They don't have the fix+ in their warehouse? wtf?

Got that as well. Given the amount of these they would have sold during the pre order, I would hate to think that they have to wait for stock before shipping out by the scheduled May 19th date.

LiliV

I ordered Oh My Passion and Si Si Me from Nordstrom last week but I won't be able to play with them until Saturday since I'm away. I'm really excited to try the powder!

LMarie21

I just bought two lipsticks off Saks and the pearlmatte from Belk. I preordered the Fix+ from Mac, and I still want the Oh My Bananas palette, but I'll wait and see if it's not sold out tomorrow.

theparfumfairy

Fruity Juicy is up on Saks. I ordered the four lipstick and the pearlmatte. I wanted the lustre drops but I will wait for those to go 40%.

Audrey C

The collection is up at the Bay in Canada. I ordered the Fix+ from there - I wasn't able to pre-order it from MAC and can't be bothered to stalk it on their site.

style-addict

I'm waiting for it to drop at Macy's- I still have Christmas gift cards left over. Haven't purchased much from MAC lately. Nothing will ever live up to the Alluring Aquatics collection in my opinion.

Do we know if it's being released on Macy's online today as well?

Latest posts