MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

BrittLuvsMakeup

My 2 preorders for the Prep+Prime Fix+ Coconut are now showing as processing instead of backordered, so I'm hoping that they ship soon now that it's in stock on the site. I also ordered the Lustre Drops in Bronze Hero (1 bottle instead of 2 since I'm hoping this shade will make it to clearance so I can get a backup at a discount) and the Oh My, Passion! Pearlmatte Face Powder from MAC's site. I want to purchase Oh My Banana but I don't know whether I should play it safe and order it now or wait and get it at a discount should it end up in the Goodbyes section.

Miss Dynamite

Shake, Shake, Shake, Fix+ and the bag are now sold out. I didn't expect anything but the Fix+ to sell out, especially not this fast.

Rinstar

Kinda wanted Shake Shake Shake, but do not ever need another lipgloss ever in my life, so kinda happy it's sold out right now. Surprised Oh My Passion is still there!

Tarabotti

I wasn't at my computer when this went up so I snagged the Fix It from Bloomingdales.

I think that I need to play with the rest in store- 3 of the lipsticks look way too light for me and I am still thinking about the pearlmatte powder. When does this release in store?

Will the makeup bag be in stores as well? It's pretty but I don't know if it is worth the price.

Rinstar

I wasn't at my computer when this went up so I snagged the Fix It from Bloomingdales.

I think that I need to play with the rest in store- 3 of the lipsticks look way too light for me and I am still thinking about the pearlmatte powder. When does this release in store?

Will the makeup bag be in stores as well? It's pretty but I don't know if it is worth the price.

I believe this is supposed to be in store today as well, according to promotional materials. I am thinking of stopping in to see the lipsticks too.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Surprised Oh My Passion is still there!

I'm surprised Oh My, Passion! is still in stock as well. I thought it would sell out just as quickly as the Prep+Prime Fix + Coconut.

I think the bag is adorable but I don't think it's worth the price either. I purchased a bunch of makeup bags on clearance from Sephora earlier this year that were cheaper and larger than this bag so spending $35 for a small bag like that was basically out of the question for me (it's not like I need another makeup bag anyways, lol). I was tempted for a minute though, lol.

Mac-Guy

So my Belk order was cancelled for whatever reason. Hopefully my order from the Mac site goes through. Fingers crossed.

Mac-Guy

I'm surprised Oh My, Passion! is still in stock as well. I thought it would sell out just as quickly as the Prep+Prime Fix + Coconut.

I think the bag is adorable but I don't think it's worth the price either. I purchased a bunch of makeup bags on clearance from Sephora earlier this year that were cheaper and larger than this bag so spending $35 for a small bag like that was basically out of the question for me (it's not like I need another makeup bag anyways, lol). I was tempted for a minute though, lol.
Oh my passion seemed to have lasted forever on the UK site. I am sure it will sell out at some point, but it's too hyped.

Tarabotti

Am I bad for ordering 4 Coconut Fix its? :):) I missed out on the mini ones......

All the Cremesheen glasses are sold out on the MAC website.

aradhana

I ended up getting the baiana bronzer, oh my passion, si si me, and fix +.
I might give either fix + or the pearlmatte to my friend for her birthday, but undecided which she may like more.

Audrey C

Looks like the Fix+, the bag (that's a surprise to me!), Cha Cha Cha and Shake Shake Shake are the only things to have sold out in Canada. My order from the Bay has already shipped and I ordered extra Fix+ and the Pearlmatte earlier today from MAC in a moment of weakness.

I use Fix+ all the time and wanted one to hide in my stash away from my youngest daughter. I bought her a Fix+ as well, but I could foresee her 'borrowing' mine repeatedly since she'll probably run out before I do.

NaturallyUrs

Y'all.

i ended up ordering in the Mac site:
prep+prime Coconut
love in the glades
Fruit a lala
shake shake shake

Caved and ordered cha-cha-cha on Macy's to pick up after work

...and now oh my banana is flirting in my mind.

make it stop!

Miss Dynamite

So my Belk order was cancelled for whatever reason. Hopefully my order from the Mac site goes through. Fingers crossed.

Belk is just trash, Imo. About a week ago, I ordered some colored mascaras and Crystal Glaze Glosses from there, the order was cancelled. I called and asked why, since the items were all still in stock and I has enough money, and they had already charged me. They told me it was a mistake and to order again, so I did. They charged me again and cancelled it again. Still waiting to get my money back.

mango13

I went to Nordstrom this morning and got all the lipsticks, shake, shake, shake and cha-cha-cha. I picked Oh My Passion at Macy's with a gift card. Kind of bummed I didn't order the bag online this morning. It really didn't seem like many people wanted the bag, I really thought I was going to be able to pick it up on sale. I'm going to try to find it in a free standing store. Hopefully they restock online.

VixenwithFixens

Y'all.

i ended up ordering in the Mac site:
prep+prime Coconut
love in the glades
Fruit a lala
shake shake shake

Caved and ordered cha-cha-cha on Macy's to pick up after work

...and now oh my banana is flirting in my mind.

make it stop!

Oh My Banana is calling me too! Trying to fight it lol

Latest posts