MAC Fruity Juicy Collection (Summer 2017)

Rinstar

Sorry for the sweaty glow (it's 92 degrees here rn) but I am loving Si Si Me! No liner, just slapped it on to check it out FullSizeRender 2.jpg

duckrodeo

I'm in total shock that my order from Belk shipped. I missed the boat on the presale on the MAC site, missed the other retailer launches and hours into Thursday, I took a chance and ordered the Fix+ from Belk. It was the only thing I wanted from this collection. I'm a sucker for the packaging and I plan to keep refilling it to have It on my vanity.

Now that it's shipped, though, the only other thing Belk can possibly do to mess up the order is not send me the right thing (fingers crossed!)...we shall see!

Rinstar

Honey...you are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! That shade is gorgeous on you. I only got Love at first bite, but maybe I need this one too ???:roflmao:
Awww thank you, I think this would look stunning on you! I also got Love at First Bite and like it a lot, but think I like this better!!

boschicka

Forgive me if this was already addressed, but where does the design appear on the Cremesheen Glass? Some pics show it on the cap and others on the tube.

mango13

I just called a MAC store in a mall hoping to find a make-up bag and was told they only received two and both have sold out. I just can't believe a huge mall just got two make-up bags. That's is soooo ridiculous. I'm sure they are going to have a restock of everything, but now it's just a matter of catching it in time.

Mac-Guy

I just called a MAC store in a mall hoping to find a make-up bag and was told they only received two and both have sold out. I just can't believe a huge mall just got two make-up bags. That's is soooo ridiculous. I'm sure they are going to have a restock of everything, but now it's just a matter of catching it in time.
It sucks for the customers butit was a smart move on behalf of MAC. Typically the bags ended up in CCOs. Still hope you can find one. Just call your local stores.

sagehen

I so wanted something from this collection for the packaging, but luckily when I went to the MAC store this weekend, my fave SA was there and he talked me down. The only product I ended up interested in was Oh, My Passion but he knew I would just be buying to look at or mess it up trying to get to the bronze underneath. He sent me on my way with just a Viva Glam Taraji for my mom since she fell in love with it when he used it on her. And the Justine Skye iridescent powder. I am so wearing it to work when my boss is off on Friday lol. He wouldn't understand.

mango13

It sucks for the customers butit was a smart move on behalf of MAC. Typically the bags ended up in CCOs. Still hope you can find one. Just call your local stores.

I have one more store to call but I'm not holding my breath. I wish they at least stocked 10 per store. I'm just going to hope for a restock online.

aradhana

I so wanted something from this collection for the packaging, but luckily when I went to the MAC store this weekend, my fave SA was there and he talked me down. The only product I ended up interested in was Oh, My Passion but he knew I would just be buying to look at or mess it up trying to get to the bronze underneath. He sent me on my way with just a Viva Glam Taraji for my mom since she fell in love with it when he used it on her. And the Justine Skye iridescent powder. I am so wearing it to work when my boss is off on Friday lol. He wouldn't understand.
that's cool that he talked you down...it's nice to have an sa who is that honest with you!
the powder looks really pretty -- and seems much more unique than most of what is in this release (considering you have a significant collection already).

Latest posts