MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

fur4elise

^^^^^I know many have an issue with the"hanging nipple..." I guess I just don't see it that way. ;) I actually like the look of
Otherearthly. It reminds me of a Georgia O'Keeffe painting. The other pinwheel MSF colors look way too familiar/similar to colors I already have (pinwheel eye shadows sound familiar?!).

spring2016_macfuturemac010.jpg
(image from Temptalia)

Marsha Pomells

If that's supposed to be the 'periwinkle' that quite a few of us were swooning over, well it's a skip from me.

Thanks for posting HB.

Shars

^^^^^I know many have an issue with the"hanging nipple..." I guess I just don't see it that way. ;) I actually like the look of
Otherearthly. It reminds me of a Georgia O'Keeffe painting. The other pinwheel MSF colors look way too familiar/similar to colors I already have (pinwheel eye shadows sound familiar?!).

View attachment 52945
(image from Temptalia)

I don't see it as a hanging nipple either lol. I don't like the silver colour though so that's the only reason I'll be passing on it.

B

Buffy89

They not only look bad - but I read on Karrie's blog that the blushes will be 27,50€! No way!!! That'll be a skip for me then.

27,50€, oh my. Although I 'd still like a few items from this collection, I'll check my stash for dupes more thoroughly then.

Corally

They not only look bad - but I read on Karrie's blog that the blushes will be 27,50€! No way!!! That'll be a skip for me then.
:/ They're gonna be €24,50 in Holland, msfs €28,00. But if they look just as bad in other people swatches it'll be an easy skip for me.

Shars

I don't know--I usually love shimmer but this looks sparkly. Maybe not in a good way. I usually adore MSFs, but maybe this is too much for me.

Yup, I feel the same way. There's shimmer that you can buff out and then there's sparkly chunks that just get everywhere. The latter is the vibe I'm getting from that one. Especially that silver portion!

Miss Dynamite

Swatches in Temptalia's swatch gallery. There's nothing in this collection that looks even slightly appealing...crappy, bad quality mineralize eyeshadows as always. And the mineralize lipglasses are the most pointless thing ever, they are always clear with a very slight hint of shimmer. Money saved for good collections.

Monsy

Thankfully not everyone likes opaque glosses. It has to be something on the market for women who like sheer color

Miss Dynamite

Thankfully not everyone likes opaque glosses. It has to be something on the market for women who like sheer color

I don't really like opaque glosses either, but I want them to have some color at least. If they wanna charge me a ton of money for something that doesn't even make my lips looks any different, I'm gonna get angry.

Latest posts