MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

Monsy

I don't really like opaque glosses either, but I want them to have some color at least. If they wanna charge me a ton of money for something that doesn't even make my lips looks any different, I'm gonna get angry.

I understand that. For me any opaque gloss, opaque lipstick, dark vampy lipstick or matte one is pointless. Would never buy any of them. But I understand that someone obviously likes that. So it's good there is variety of products/finishes for everyones taste.

fur4elise

I say the swatches show a collection that is very "earthy" and leans more natural in shades, tones, & colors. Even versatile enough for contouring and highlighting. Mind you she did full on mixing of the shades in the pans rather than swatch each of the 4 shades in the pan. I like the other MSF more than I thought I would. That being said I still think I already have colors very similar. And I still like Otherearthly. ;) Very soft and would make a beautiful soft highlight.

VAL4M

Based on T's swatch Otherearthly is a big YES, Warm rose have a too white based to be even considered. I wish she had the blushes.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wow, Warm Rose looks perfect for me, adding that to my list. I wish T had blush swatches as well.

Corally

I actually like the swatch of the boob msf way more than Warm Rose. And still no blush swatches? :(

Monsy

Wow, Warm Rose looks perfect for me, adding that to my list. I wish T had blush swatches as well.

When I saw warm rose i literally thought of you right away! it will be perfect for lighter cooler tone skin!

Yes I can't wait to see blush swatches.

B

Buffy89

I really like it. I'm surprised I don't want any lip products by now. So there might be room for Warm Rose on my list.

MACina

When I saw warm rose i literally thought of you right away! it will be perfect for lighter cooler tone skin!

Yes I can't wait to see blush swatches.

It kinda reminds me of the d/cd Hyper Real Pressed Powder "Warm Rose" which was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOO excited for this MSF and will hoard it!!!!!!!!

Honi

I got a sample of Ionized, trying it out as we speak (And the Halsey one, maybe I should layer them...).

Marsha Pomells

I got a sample of Ionized, trying it out as we speak (And the Halsey one, maybe I should layer them...).

Share the love on Halsey... On the Future Forward thread, of course. I wonder if Karen or her interns have done a review yet.

Latest posts